Rep: Rupert Grint Not the Guy in Bong Photo
Contrary to earlier speculation, Rupert Grint is not the man pictured smoking pot from a bong. As the photo, which was reportedly taken at a "Harry Potter" cast party, made its round online on Thursday, April 21, a representative for the Ron Weasley of the boy wizard series immediately reached out to E! News and offered clarification to the false rumor.
"This is categorically NOT Rupert Grint. It is an impersonator/lookalike," Rupert's rep said. The rep also stated that the 22-year-old's camp are working to get the photo removed from Perez Hilton's blog, where the photo first came out. In shooting down the speculation, E! also noted that the red-haired man in the photo boasts built arms, while the actor is known for his lanky look.
Rupert will be seen as Ron for the last time when "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" opens in theaters in July. Back in February, the "Cherrybomb" actor has stated that he is ready for a change. "Being in Harry Potter was obviously amazing, but I want to move away from the whole Ron Weasley thing now. I really want to play a baddie in a Batman film," so he told the Daily Star.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'