Rep: Rupert Grint Not the Guy in Bong Photo
Contrary to earlier speculation, Rupert Grint is not the man pictured smoking pot from a bong. As the photo, which was reportedly taken at a "Harry Potter" cast party, made its round online on Thursday, April 21, a representative for the Ron Weasley of the boy wizard series immediately reached out to E! News and offered clarification to the false rumor.
"This is categorically NOT Rupert Grint. It is an impersonator/lookalike," Rupert's rep said. The rep also stated that the 22-year-old's camp are working to get the photo removed from Perez Hilton's blog, where the photo first came out. In shooting down the speculation, E! also noted that the red-haired man in the photo boasts built arms, while the actor is known for his lanky look.
Rupert will be seen as Ron for the last time when "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" opens in theaters in July. Back in February, the "Cherrybomb" actor has stated that he is ready for a change. "Being in Harry Potter was obviously amazing, but I want to move away from the whole Ron Weasley thing now. I really want to play a baddie in a Batman film," so he told the Daily Star.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram