Rupert Grint Caught Smoking From a Bong
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint might have been caught red handed getting high. Perez Hilton has recently posted a photo of someone, who looks just like the Ron Weasley of the boy wizard series, smoking from a bong.
Leaked out on Thursday, April 21, the picture was reportedly taken at a "Harry Potter" cast party. It is still unclear what substance 22-year-old Rupert was accused of smoking. There is yet comment released from the "Cherrybomb" actor's camp regarding the image.
If the photo is proven to be true, Rupert isn't the first young star to be hit with bong scandal. Back in December 2010, a video of Disney songstress Miley Cyrus smoking psychoactive plant Salvia from a bong surfaced. In the tape, she was seen giggling and babbling incoherently.
Months thereafter, Miley broke her silence about the scandal. She told Marie Claire magazine, "I'm not perfect... I made a mistake. I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans." She added, "It was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'