Rupert Grint Caught Smoking From a Bong
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint might have been caught red handed getting high. Perez Hilton has recently posted a photo of someone, who looks just like the Ron Weasley of the boy wizard series, smoking from a bong.
Leaked out on Thursday, April 21, the picture was reportedly taken at a "Harry Potter" cast party. It is still unclear what substance 22-year-old Rupert was accused of smoking. There is yet comment released from the "Cherrybomb" actor's camp regarding the image.
If the photo is proven to be true, Rupert isn't the first young star to be hit with bong scandal. Back in December 2010, a video of Disney songstress Miley Cyrus smoking psychoactive plant Salvia from a bong surfaced. In the tape, she was seen giggling and babbling incoherently.
Months thereafter, Miley broke her silence about the scandal. She told Marie Claire magazine, "I'm not perfect... I made a mistake. I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans." She added, "It was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress