Rupert Grint Caught Smoking From a Bong
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint might have been caught red handed getting high. Perez Hilton has recently posted a photo of someone, who looks just like the Ron Weasley of the boy wizard series, smoking from a bong.
Leaked out on Thursday, April 21, the picture was reportedly taken at a "Harry Potter" cast party. It is still unclear what substance 22-year-old Rupert was accused of smoking. There is yet comment released from the "Cherrybomb" actor's camp regarding the image.
If the photo is proven to be true, Rupert isn't the first young star to be hit with bong scandal. Back in December 2010, a video of Disney songstress Miley Cyrus smoking psychoactive plant Salvia from a bong surfaced. In the tape, she was seen giggling and babbling incoherently.
Months thereafter, Miley broke her silence about the scandal. She told Marie Claire magazine, "I'm not perfect... I made a mistake. I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans." She added, "It was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."
More Rupert Grint News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season