Jim Carrey Guesting on 'The Office' Finale
"The Office" will have some serious celebrity wattage in the seventh season finale. The NBC comedy has just lured Jim Carrey to guest star in the May 19 episode as someone who interviews for the management post that is being vacated by Michael Scott.
Carrey's participation means it becomes more difficult to guess who would be the new head at Scranton branch. There is Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers for one, and then Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano, and Catherine Tate. However, shedding off the probability, Ferrell is not scheduled to be in the finale. Romano is also the lead in TNT comedy-drama "Men of a Certain Age".
NBC has not commented on the casting news which was first brought up by GiveMeMyRemote.com. Meanwhile, Steve Carell's last episode as Michael would be next week, April 28. Instead of the usual half-hour, the episode will be extended by 20 minutes beginning 9 P.M.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer