Jim Carrey Guesting on 'The Office' Finale
"The Office" will have some serious celebrity wattage in the seventh season finale. The NBC comedy has just lured Jim Carrey to guest star in the May 19 episode as someone who interviews for the management post that is being vacated by Michael Scott.
Carrey's participation means it becomes more difficult to guess who would be the new head at Scranton branch. There is Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers for one, and then Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano, and Catherine Tate. However, shedding off the probability, Ferrell is not scheduled to be in the finale. Romano is also the lead in TNT comedy-drama "Men of a Certain Age".
NBC has not commented on the casting news which was first brought up by GiveMeMyRemote.com. Meanwhile, Steve Carell's last episode as Michael would be next week, April 28. Instead of the usual half-hour, the episode will be extended by 20 minutes beginning 9 P.M.
More The Office News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week