Jim Carrey Guesting on 'The Office' Finale
"The Office" will have some serious celebrity wattage in the seventh season finale. The NBC comedy has just lured Jim Carrey to guest star in the May 19 episode as someone who interviews for the management post that is being vacated by Michael Scott.
Carrey's participation means it becomes more difficult to guess who would be the new head at Scranton branch. There is Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers for one, and then Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano, and Catherine Tate. However, shedding off the probability, Ferrell is not scheduled to be in the finale. Romano is also the lead in TNT comedy-drama "Men of a Certain Age".
NBC has not commented on the casting news which was first brought up by GiveMeMyRemote.com. Meanwhile, Steve Carell's last episode as Michael would be next week, April 28. Instead of the usual half-hour, the episode will be extended by 20 minutes beginning 9 P.M.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?