Jim Carrey Guesting on 'The Office' Finale
"The Office" will have some serious celebrity wattage in the seventh season finale. The NBC comedy has just lured Jim Carrey to guest star in the May 19 episode as someone who interviews for the management post that is being vacated by Michael Scott.
Carrey's participation means it becomes more difficult to guess who would be the new head at Scranton branch. There is Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers for one, and then Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano, and Catherine Tate. However, shedding off the probability, Ferrell is not scheduled to be in the finale. Romano is also the lead in TNT comedy-drama "Men of a Certain Age".
NBC has not commented on the casting news which was first brought up by GiveMeMyRemote.com. Meanwhile, Steve Carell's last episode as Michael would be next week, April 28. Instead of the usual half-hour, the episode will be extended by 20 minutes beginning 9 P.M.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked