Five Minutes of Alien Invasion Series 'Falling Skies' Shared
TNT has unleashed another sneak peek to "Falling Skies" which comes from Steven Spielberg who serves as a producer. The five-minute clip opens with shots of various drawings and children sharing their own stories about an alien invasion. Later it focuses on a young boy who talks to Moon Bloodgood. The scene then switches to follow Noah Wyle and another man running through a dark street while the aliens are patrolling the area.
"Falling Skies" follows a group of soldiers and civilians who struggle against an occupying alien force. Wyle plays Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group, while Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton join the cast as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
Set six months after the alien invasion took place, the sci-fi drama will premiere Sunday, June 19 at 9/8c on TNT.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs