Five Minutes of Alien Invasion Series 'Falling Skies' Shared
TNT has unleashed another sneak peek to "Falling Skies" which comes from Steven Spielberg who serves as a producer. The five-minute clip opens with shots of various drawings and children sharing their own stories about an alien invasion. Later it focuses on a young boy who talks to Moon Bloodgood. The scene then switches to follow Noah Wyle and another man running through a dark street while the aliens are patrolling the area.
"Falling Skies" follows a group of soldiers and civilians who struggle against an occupying alien force. Wyle plays Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group, while Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton join the cast as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
Set six months after the alien invasion took place, the sci-fi drama will premiere Sunday, June 19 at 9/8c on TNT.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video