Five Minutes of Alien Invasion Series 'Falling Skies' Shared
TNT has unleashed another sneak peek to "Falling Skies" which comes from Steven Spielberg who serves as a producer. The five-minute clip opens with shots of various drawings and children sharing their own stories about an alien invasion. Later it focuses on a young boy who talks to Moon Bloodgood. The scene then switches to follow Noah Wyle and another man running through a dark street while the aliens are patrolling the area.
"Falling Skies" follows a group of soldiers and civilians who struggle against an occupying alien force. Wyle plays Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group, while Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton join the cast as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
Set six months after the alien invasion took place, the sci-fi drama will premiere Sunday, June 19 at 9/8c on TNT.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly