Five Minutes of Alien Invasion Series 'Falling Skies' Shared
TNT has unleashed another sneak peek to "Falling Skies" which comes from Steven Spielberg who serves as a producer. The five-minute clip opens with shots of various drawings and children sharing their own stories about an alien invasion. Later it focuses on a young boy who talks to Moon Bloodgood. The scene then switches to follow Noah Wyle and another man running through a dark street while the aliens are patrolling the area.
"Falling Skies" follows a group of soldiers and civilians who struggle against an occupying alien force. Wyle plays Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group, while Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton join the cast as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
Set six months after the alien invasion took place, the sci-fi drama will premiere Sunday, June 19 at 9/8c on TNT.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked