Leaking Prom King and Queen, 'Glee' Extra Could Be in Trouble
Nicole Crowther has her career as an extra in jeopardy after sharing a little too much information from "Glee". Instead of getting praise, she has received backlash after revealing via her Twitter who will be prom king and queen in an upcoming May episode.
Answering one of fans questions about the drama musical, the extra tweeted, "K is PQ and Ka is PK." It translates to [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt (Chris Colfer) is prom queen and Karofsky (Max Adler) is prom king.
"Glee" creator Brad Falchuk was among the firsts who are upset with the spoiler and took it to his own Twitter to slam Nicole. He wrote, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?"
Since then, there has been rumor that the Fox series might do reshoot to change the outcome. While the network has not commented on this, Nicole once again dished on the prom episode, "They are not doing reshoots because of my careless mistake so shut up haters and leave me alone. Grow up a[n]d get a life."
Previously, Nicole had given another detail from the May outing, revealing a couple who might have a dance at the party.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show