Leaking Prom King and Queen, 'Glee' Extra Could Be in Trouble
Nicole Crowther has her career as an extra in jeopardy after sharing a little too much information from "Glee". Instead of getting praise, she has received backlash after revealing via her Twitter who will be prom king and queen in an upcoming May episode.
Answering one of fans questions about the drama musical, the extra tweeted, "K is PQ and Ka is PK." It translates to [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt (Chris Colfer) is prom queen and Karofsky (Max Adler) is prom king.
"Glee" creator Brad Falchuk was among the firsts who are upset with the spoiler and took it to his own Twitter to slam Nicole. He wrote, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?"
Since then, there has been rumor that the Fox series might do reshoot to change the outcome. While the network has not commented on this, Nicole once again dished on the prom episode, "They are not doing reshoots because of my careless mistake so shut up haters and leave me alone. Grow up a[n]d get a life."
Previously, Nicole had given another detail from the May outing, revealing a couple who might have a dance at the party.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked