Leaking Prom King and Queen, 'Glee' Extra Could Be in Trouble
Nicole Crowther has her career as an extra in jeopardy after sharing a little too much information from "Glee". Instead of getting praise, she has received backlash after revealing via her Twitter who will be prom king and queen in an upcoming May episode.
Answering one of fans questions about the drama musical, the extra tweeted, "K is PQ and Ka is PK." It translates to [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt (Chris Colfer) is prom queen and Karofsky (Max Adler) is prom king.
"Glee" creator Brad Falchuk was among the firsts who are upset with the spoiler and took it to his own Twitter to slam Nicole. He wrote, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?"
Since then, there has been rumor that the Fox series might do reshoot to change the outcome. While the network has not commented on this, Nicole once again dished on the prom episode, "They are not doing reshoots because of my careless mistake so shut up haters and leave me alone. Grow up a[n]d get a life."
Previously, Nicole had given another detail from the May outing, revealing a couple who might have a dance at the party.
More Glee News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It