Leaking Prom King and Queen, 'Glee' Extra Could Be in Trouble
Nicole Crowther has her career as an extra in jeopardy after sharing a little too much information from "Glee". Instead of getting praise, she has received backlash after revealing via her Twitter who will be prom king and queen in an upcoming May episode.
Answering one of fans questions about the drama musical, the extra tweeted, "K is PQ and Ka is PK." It translates to [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt (Chris Colfer) is prom queen and Karofsky (Max Adler) is prom king.
"Glee" creator Brad Falchuk was among the firsts who are upset with the spoiler and took it to his own Twitter to slam Nicole. He wrote, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?"
Since then, there has been rumor that the Fox series might do reshoot to change the outcome. While the network has not commented on this, Nicole once again dished on the prom episode, "They are not doing reshoots because of my careless mistake so shut up haters and leave me alone. Grow up a[n]d get a life."
Previously, Nicole had given another detail from the May outing, revealing a couple who might have a dance at the party.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit