Leaking Prom King and Queen, 'Glee' Extra Could Be in Trouble
Nicole Crowther has her career as an extra in jeopardy after sharing a little too much information from "Glee". Instead of getting praise, she has received backlash after revealing via her Twitter who will be prom king and queen in an upcoming May episode.
Answering one of fans questions about the drama musical, the extra tweeted, "K is PQ and Ka is PK." It translates to [SPOILER ALERT!] Kurt (Chris Colfer) is prom queen and Karofsky (Max Adler) is prom king.
"Glee" creator Brad Falchuk was among the firsts who are upset with the spoiler and took it to his own Twitter to slam Nicole. He wrote, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?"
Since then, there has been rumor that the Fox series might do reshoot to change the outcome. While the network has not commented on this, Nicole once again dished on the prom episode, "They are not doing reshoots because of my careless mistake so shut up haters and leave me alone. Grow up a[n]d get a life."
Previously, Nicole had given another detail from the May outing, revealing a couple who might have a dance at the party.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host