Matthew Morrison Hints at Will and Emma Reunion on 'Glee'
Will Schuester and Holly Holiday's lovey dovey acts might not last long though their romance seems to blossom in the upcoming episode. Matthew Morrison has hinted that his character and Jayma Mays' Emma may grow closer again at the end of season 2.
"Toward the end of the first season, we really pushed [the Will and Emma romance]," Morrison began spilling the beans. "I think the same thing is going to happen at the end of this season. We're going to see that build."
"I think Holly and Will are going to take a turn for the worse," Morrison suggested how Will will bounce back to Emma. On why Will and Holly's relationship could not work, he reasoned, "Come on, it's Gwyneth Paltrow. She lives in London, so you can only get so much of her. So yeah, this will be her last episode. But I'm hoping she gets to come back for season 3. That'd be great."
As if affirming Morrison's statement, a source, whom Examiner said an extra on the show, recently gave a spoiler that [SPOILER ALERT!] Will and Emma "may have a dance" in a prom episode. The same source also revealed that Finn (Cory Monteith) will confront Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff) in the upcoming May outing by tweeting (via Examiner), "Finn tells Jesse to back off Rachel. No fight though".
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand