Matthew Morrison Hints at Will and Emma Reunion on 'Glee'
Will Schuester and Holly Holiday's lovey dovey acts might not last long though their romance seems to blossom in the upcoming episode. Matthew Morrison has hinted that his character and Jayma Mays' Emma may grow closer again at the end of season 2.
"Toward the end of the first season, we really pushed [the Will and Emma romance]," Morrison began spilling the beans. "I think the same thing is going to happen at the end of this season. We're going to see that build."
"I think Holly and Will are going to take a turn for the worse," Morrison suggested how Will will bounce back to Emma. On why Will and Holly's relationship could not work, he reasoned, "Come on, it's Gwyneth Paltrow. She lives in London, so you can only get so much of her. So yeah, this will be her last episode. But I'm hoping she gets to come back for season 3. That'd be great."
As if affirming Morrison's statement, a source, whom Examiner said an extra on the show, recently gave a spoiler that [SPOILER ALERT!] Will and Emma "may have a dance" in a prom episode. The same source also revealed that Finn (Cory Monteith) will confront Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff) in the upcoming May outing by tweeting (via Examiner), "Finn tells Jesse to back off Rachel. No fight though".
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival