'Smallville' 10.18 Promo: Booster Campaigns to Replace The Blur
The Blur finds a "rivalry" in another superhero, Booster, when "Smallville" returns on April 22. After everything that happened with the VRA, Lois tells Clark it's best to make "Clark Kent" forgettable and awkward so people don't suspect he's The Blur.
However, the two are stunned when a fame-hungry superhero from the future, Booster Gold (guest star Eric Martsolf), sweeps into town and begins making saves and posing for press ops, completely winning over the city of Metropolis. Booster begins his campaign to take The Blur's place as the "World's Greatest Superhero" and tries to charm Lois into writing a story about him, but she's not having his antics and begins her own campaign for The Blur.
During one of Booster's saves, an alien weapon in the form of a scarab falls from a truck and fuses itself to a boy named Jaime Reyes (guest star Jaden Brandt Bartlett), turning him into the Blue Beetle. Unfortunately... Jaime is unable to control the suit and Blue Beetle starts attacking Metropolis.
Also in the "Booster" episode, Clark will be seen for the first time using a phone booth to switch from a mild-mannered reporter into his alter ego of a crimefighter.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester