'American Idol' Result: Paul McDonald, the First Man Eliminated This Season
The male gang of "American Idol" season 10 has just lost one of its members. After five girls from the top 13 were sent home, Paul McDonald became the first guy eliminated from the show as the finalists were shrunk down to 7 on Thursday, April 14.
Paul was in the bottom three with Haley Reinhart and Stefano Langone. Rihanna took the stage for a performance before the final result was announced. When Ryan Seacrest came back, he gave the bad news to Paul. As his last performance on the stage he delivered "Maggie Mae" which he sang when auditioning in Nashville, Tennessee.
Opening the Wednesday performance show with "Old Time Rock and Roll", Paul actually did well as Steven Tyler praised his "crazy, wild abandon." Jennifer Lopez added, "It's just so great to watch...Good job."
The Thursday result show also saw Kelly Clarkson returning to "American Idol" as a musical guest, sharing stage with Jason Aldean.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck