Lonely Island's New Album to Feature Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island are preparing to release another studio album. The "Saturday Night Live" comedy troupe reportedly will line up A-list stars like Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for the effort which is titled "Turtleneck & Chain".
Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone have also teamed up with Nicki Minaj and Akon. The trio hooked up with the Young Money first lady in "The Creep", and they joined forces with Akon in "I Just Had Sex".
They plan to drop the new CD in the United States on May 10. Tracklisting for the album hasn't been released, but the Rihanna-assisted song which is expected to make the cut to the record is said to be the one which she sang with Shy Ronnie in an "SNL" sketch called "Ronnie & Clyde."
In the meantime, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the album in the "track 01 intro song" in this following audio stream.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?