Lonely Island's New Album to Feature Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island are preparing to release another studio album. The "Saturday Night Live" comedy troupe reportedly will line up A-list stars like Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for the effort which is titled "Turtleneck & Chain".
Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone have also teamed up with Nicki Minaj and Akon. The trio hooked up with the Young Money first lady in "The Creep", and they joined forces with Akon in "I Just Had Sex".
They plan to drop the new CD in the United States on May 10. Tracklisting for the album hasn't been released, but the Rihanna-assisted song which is expected to make the cut to the record is said to be the one which she sang with Shy Ronnie in an "SNL" sketch called "Ronnie & Clyde."
In the meantime, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the album in the "track 01 intro song" in this following audio stream.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors