Lonely Island's New Album to Feature Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island are preparing to release another studio album. The "Saturday Night Live" comedy troupe reportedly will line up A-list stars like Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for the effort which is titled "Turtleneck & Chain".
Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone have also teamed up with Nicki Minaj and Akon. The trio hooked up with the Young Money first lady in "The Creep", and they joined forces with Akon in "I Just Had Sex".
They plan to drop the new CD in the United States on May 10. Tracklisting for the album hasn't been released, but the Rihanna-assisted song which is expected to make the cut to the record is said to be the one which she sang with Shy Ronnie in an "SNL" sketch called "Ronnie & Clyde."
In the meantime, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the album in the "track 01 intro song" in this following audio stream.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic