Lonely Island's New Album to Feature Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island are preparing to release another studio album. The "Saturday Night Live" comedy troupe reportedly will line up A-list stars like Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for the effort which is titled "Turtleneck & Chain".
Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone have also teamed up with Nicki Minaj and Akon. The trio hooked up with the Young Money first lady in "The Creep", and they joined forces with Akon in "I Just Had Sex".
They plan to drop the new CD in the United States on May 10. Tracklisting for the album hasn't been released, but the Rihanna-assisted song which is expected to make the cut to the record is said to be the one which she sang with Shy Ronnie in an "SNL" sketch called "Ronnie & Clyde."
In the meantime, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the album in the "track 01 intro song" in this following audio stream.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'