Lonely Island's New Album to Feature Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island are preparing to release another studio album. The "Saturday Night Live" comedy troupe reportedly will line up A-list stars like Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for the effort which is titled "Turtleneck & Chain".
Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone have also teamed up with Nicki Minaj and Akon. The trio hooked up with the Young Money first lady in "The Creep", and they joined forces with Akon in "I Just Had Sex".
They plan to drop the new CD in the United States on May 10. Tracklisting for the album hasn't been released, but the Rihanna-assisted song which is expected to make the cut to the record is said to be the one which she sang with Shy Ronnie in an "SNL" sketch called "Ronnie & Clyde."
In the meantime, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the album in the "track 01 intro song" in this following audio stream.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'