Video: The Lonely Island Do 'The Creep' With Nicki Minaj
After teaming with Akon in single "I Just Had Sex", The Lonely Island now collaborate with Nicki Minaj for "The Creep", the second single of their upcoming sophomore set. They debuted the song in one of "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts over the weekend.
Rocking nerdy looks, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Minaj are doing creepy things in the video. Spying the boys' locker room, she raps, "Hide deep inside, it was my little creep stalker room/ As they disrobed, I was oogling and ogling/ Little did they know that for me they were modeling."
Beside appearing with the Lonely Island, Nicki Minaj also shares screen with Keenan Thompson in a sketch, playing a bride for his Black Frankenstein character. Additionally, the Young Money femcee performed two singles; "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".
"Bride of Blackenstein":
"Right Thru Me":
"Moment 4 Life":
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap