Video: The Lonely Island Do 'The Creep' With Nicki Minaj
After teaming with Akon in single "I Just Had Sex", The Lonely Island now collaborate with Nicki Minaj for "The Creep", the second single of their upcoming sophomore set. They debuted the song in one of "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts over the weekend.
Rocking nerdy looks, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Minaj are doing creepy things in the video. Spying the boys' locker room, she raps, "Hide deep inside, it was my little creep stalker room/ As they disrobed, I was oogling and ogling/ Little did they know that for me they were modeling."
Beside appearing with the Lonely Island, Nicki Minaj also shares screen with Keenan Thompson in a sketch, playing a bride for his Black Frankenstein character. Additionally, the Young Money femcee performed two singles; "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".
"Bride of Blackenstein":
"Right Thru Me":
"Moment 4 Life":
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months