Video: The Lonely Island Do 'The Creep' With Nicki Minaj
After teaming with Akon in single "I Just Had Sex", The Lonely Island now collaborate with Nicki Minaj for "The Creep", the second single of their upcoming sophomore set. They debuted the song in one of "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts over the weekend.
Rocking nerdy looks, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Minaj are doing creepy things in the video. Spying the boys' locker room, she raps, "Hide deep inside, it was my little creep stalker room/ As they disrobed, I was oogling and ogling/ Little did they know that for me they were modeling."
Beside appearing with the Lonely Island, Nicki Minaj also shares screen with Keenan Thompson in a sketch, playing a bride for his Black Frankenstein character. Additionally, the Young Money femcee performed two singles; "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".
"Bride of Blackenstein":
"Right Thru Me":
"Moment 4 Life":
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo