Video: The Lonely Island Do 'The Creep' With Nicki Minaj
After teaming with Akon in single "I Just Had Sex", The Lonely Island now collaborate with Nicki Minaj for "The Creep", the second single of their upcoming sophomore set. They debuted the song in one of "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts over the weekend.
Rocking nerdy looks, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Minaj are doing creepy things in the video. Spying the boys' locker room, she raps, "Hide deep inside, it was my little creep stalker room/ As they disrobed, I was oogling and ogling/ Little did they know that for me they were modeling."
Beside appearing with the Lonely Island, Nicki Minaj also shares screen with Keenan Thompson in a sketch, playing a bride for his Black Frankenstein character. Additionally, the Young Money femcee performed two singles; "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".
"Bride of Blackenstein":
"Right Thru Me":
"Moment 4 Life":
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars