Video: The Lonely Island Do 'The Creep' With Nicki Minaj
After teaming with Akon in single "I Just Had Sex", The Lonely Island now collaborate with Nicki Minaj for "The Creep", the second single of their upcoming sophomore set. They debuted the song in one of "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts over the weekend.
Rocking nerdy looks, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Minaj are doing creepy things in the video. Spying the boys' locker room, she raps, "Hide deep inside, it was my little creep stalker room/ As they disrobed, I was oogling and ogling/ Little did they know that for me they were modeling."
Beside appearing with the Lonely Island, Nicki Minaj also shares screen with Keenan Thompson in a sketch, playing a bride for his Black Frankenstein character. Additionally, the Young Money femcee performed two singles; "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".
"Bride of Blackenstein":
"Right Thru Me":
"Moment 4 Life":
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women