The Lonely Island 'Just Had Sex' With Akon at Comedy Awards
The Lonely Island finally had the chance to perform one of their "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts live. The rapping group comprised of Andy Samberg and Jorma Taccone appeared at the first ever Comedy Awards on Saturday, March 26 together with Akon to perform "I Just Had Sex".
The performance was spiced with a full gospel choir singing backup, simulated sex, sexy dancers, fireworks and two manicure stands. Tina Fey, who is an alumna of "SNL", was seated up front, laughing and clapping along. Taccone glorified the word "sex" at the end of the performance by holding up a large board sign with the word written on it.
The live version which would air on Comedy Central on Sunday, April 10 is tamer than the original version which has received over 70 million hits on YouTube. The "SNL" segment showed Samberg, Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer who just had sex with their unsatisfied girlfriends, played by Blake Lively and Jessica Alba.
The Lonely Island bit was not the only performance to enjoy that night. Jon Cryer of "Two and a Half Men" was announced as surprise guest of the night. The actor who is called a "troll" by former co-star Charlie Sheen, said he was recording an album before breaking into a dance routine with four very scantily clad dancers.
Raw video of The Lonely Island's "I Just Had Sex" performance:
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper