The Lonely Island 'Just Had Sex' With Akon at Comedy Awards
The Lonely Island finally had the chance to perform one of their "Saturday Night Live" digital shorts live. The rapping group comprised of Andy Samberg and Jorma Taccone appeared at the first ever Comedy Awards on Saturday, March 26 together with Akon to perform "I Just Had Sex".
The performance was spiced with a full gospel choir singing backup, simulated sex, sexy dancers, fireworks and two manicure stands. Tina Fey, who is an alumna of "SNL", was seated up front, laughing and clapping along. Taccone glorified the word "sex" at the end of the performance by holding up a large board sign with the word written on it.
The live version which would air on Comedy Central on Sunday, April 10 is tamer than the original version which has received over 70 million hits on YouTube. The "SNL" segment showed Samberg, Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer who just had sex with their unsatisfied girlfriends, played by Blake Lively and Jessica Alba.
The Lonely Island bit was not the only performance to enjoy that night. Jon Cryer of "Two and a Half Men" was announced as surprise guest of the night. The actor who is called a "troll" by former co-star Charlie Sheen, said he was recording an album before breaking into a dance routine with four very scantily clad dancers.
Raw video of The Lonely Island's "I Just Had Sex" performance:
More The Lonely Island News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video