Pics: 'Wonder Woman' Chasing After Bad Guys on Street
Adrianne Palicki has posed in the new "Wonder Woman" costume for the promotional picture and she is now running in it. The actress was spotted filming an action sequence on a crowded Los Angeles street on Tuesday, March 29, running on the sidewalk while her stuntwoman jumped on car hoods in pursuit of two men in white. Also on the set was Willam Belli who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Wonder Woman" began its three day shoot in Hollywood that day, Navigate Hollywood reported. Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue were closed overnight and Eastbound lanes were closed at 4 P.M. Three hours later, Westbound lanes were closed and all lanes were re-opened at 7 A.M. Wednesday.
On another "Wonder Woman" news, Jeff Robinov, president of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group, has just announced that the scripts for a "Wonder Woman" movie is already in the works. The feature film version, however, won't conflict with the TV show, just like "Smallville" and "Superman Returns".
More Wonder Woman News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting