Pics: 'Wonder Woman' Chasing After Bad Guys on Street
Adrianne Palicki has posed in the new "Wonder Woman" costume for the promotional picture and she is now running in it. The actress was spotted filming an action sequence on a crowded Los Angeles street on Tuesday, March 29, running on the sidewalk while her stuntwoman jumped on car hoods in pursuit of two men in white. Also on the set was Willam Belli who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Wonder Woman" began its three day shoot in Hollywood that day, Navigate Hollywood reported. Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue were closed overnight and Eastbound lanes were closed at 4 P.M. Three hours later, Westbound lanes were closed and all lanes were re-opened at 7 A.M. Wednesday.
On another "Wonder Woman" news, Jeff Robinov, president of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group, has just announced that the scripts for a "Wonder Woman" movie is already in the works. The feature film version, however, won't conflict with the TV show, just like "Smallville" and "Superman Returns".
More Wonder Woman News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video