Pics: 'Wonder Woman' Chasing After Bad Guys on Street
Adrianne Palicki has posed in the new "Wonder Woman" costume for the promotional picture and she is now running in it. The actress was spotted filming an action sequence on a crowded Los Angeles street on Tuesday, March 29, running on the sidewalk while her stuntwoman jumped on car hoods in pursuit of two men in white. Also on the set was Willam Belli who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Wonder Woman" began its three day shoot in Hollywood that day, Navigate Hollywood reported. Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue were closed overnight and Eastbound lanes were closed at 4 P.M. Three hours later, Westbound lanes were closed and all lanes were re-opened at 7 A.M. Wednesday.
On another "Wonder Woman" news, Jeff Robinov, president of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group, has just announced that the scripts for a "Wonder Woman" movie is already in the works. The feature film version, however, won't conflict with the TV show, just like "Smallville" and "Superman Returns".
More Wonder Woman News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media