Pics: 'Wonder Woman' Chasing After Bad Guys on Street
Adrianne Palicki has posed in the new "Wonder Woman" costume for the promotional picture and she is now running in it. The actress was spotted filming an action sequence on a crowded Los Angeles street on Tuesday, March 29, running on the sidewalk while her stuntwoman jumped on car hoods in pursuit of two men in white. Also on the set was Willam Belli who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Wonder Woman" began its three day shoot in Hollywood that day, Navigate Hollywood reported. Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue were closed overnight and Eastbound lanes were closed at 4 P.M. Three hours later, Westbound lanes were closed and all lanes were re-opened at 7 A.M. Wednesday.
On another "Wonder Woman" news, Jeff Robinov, president of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group, has just announced that the scripts for a "Wonder Woman" movie is already in the works. The feature film version, however, won't conflict with the TV show, just like "Smallville" and "Superman Returns".
More Wonder Woman News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage