Pics: 'Wonder Woman' Chasing After Bad Guys on Street
Adrianne Palicki has posed in the new "Wonder Woman" costume for the promotional picture and she is now running in it. The actress was spotted filming an action sequence on a crowded Los Angeles street on Tuesday, March 29, running on the sidewalk while her stuntwoman jumped on car hoods in pursuit of two men in white. Also on the set was Willam Belli who was dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Wonder Woman" began its three day shoot in Hollywood that day, Navigate Hollywood reported. Hollywood Boulevard between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue were closed overnight and Eastbound lanes were closed at 4 P.M. Three hours later, Westbound lanes were closed and all lanes were re-opened at 7 A.M. Wednesday.
On another "Wonder Woman" news, Jeff Robinov, president of the Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group, has just announced that the scripts for a "Wonder Woman" movie is already in the works. The feature film version, however, won't conflict with the TV show, just like "Smallville" and "Superman Returns".
More Wonder Woman News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami