First Look of Adrianne Palicki in New Wonder Woman Costume
The new "Wonder Woman" is not going to show off her leg while battling crime. Adrianne Palicki has fit into a new costume for the 1970's series reboot, wearing a blue shiny pants and blue boots. The original TV series, starring Lynda Carter, showed the heroine in a leotard-like costume and red boots.
The new design seems to follow the updated comic version last year and more in line to the comic's Greek mythology. In its 600th issue, the "Wonder Woman" comic introduced a new timeline and origin of the character. The titular character sports black leather pants instead of the leotard.
Commenting on the new look debuted by EW, Carter told E! Online, "I think she looks fabulous. It's a new look and, jeez, her body looks fantastic." She also wants no comparison. "You know, I'm very sensitive to the fact that she will be compared," Carter said. "There's no getting around it. It is what it is. I would hope that people would cut her some slack."
In this David E. Kelly version of the superhero character, Diana Prince was raised in New York City and is only beginning to discover her powers and learn about her Amazon heritage. Elizabeth Hurley stars as villain Veronica Gale, while Cary Elwes plays CEO of Themyscira Industries.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!