'DWTS' Recap: Ralph Macchio Still Leads With Lower Score
"Dancing with the Stars" continues on Monday, March 28 with 11 pairs and other low scores. Ralph Macchio, who dazzled last week, is still the frontrunner with the highest combined score although he earned less than last week.
Macchio did jive with Karina Smirnoff. Len Goodman called it "frenzied", and Carrie Ann Inaba said he needed to be "sharper." The not-so impressed judges gave him 21 out of 30, which is 3 points less than last week's 24. Combined with last week, he scored a total of 45 which is the highest among other contestants.
Kirstie Alley, who was number two last week, earned 20 out of 30 for her quick step set to KT Tunstall's "Black Horse and Cherry Tree". Inaba praised her, "You and Maks (Chmerkovskiy) are going to be unstoppable." Meanwhile, Bruno Toli seemingly referred to George Lopez's pig comment, saying "Don't worry about the weight. You don't need to worry about that when you have talent." She earned a total of 43.
"Psycho" Mike Catherwood did better than last week, but he remained in last place. He earned 17 after he was told he "looked like a fly stuck on flypaper" and urged to be "lighter on his feet." Added to last week's 13, he earned a total of 30 which is the lowest accumulative score.
Meanwhile, getting the highest scores last night were Hines Ward, Chris Jericho and Lil' Romeo with 23 each. They are on the second, fourth and fifth place respectively on the combined-score ranks.
On Tuesday, March 29, one of the contestants with the lowest score combination and viewer votes will be eliminated. Chris Brown is scheduled to perform on the stage on this elimination show.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'