Robert Pattinson: I Only Work With Hot Girls
Robert Pattinson isn't shy of admitting his love of hot girls. The "Twilight Saga" hunk, who has worked with a slew of Hollywood beauties from Kristen Stewart and Emilie de Ravin to Reese Witherspoon and Uma Thurman, jokes he only works with lovely actresses during the live stream of "MTV First: Robert Pattinson".
Asked to talk about his co-stars, the "Bel Ami" actor jokingly replied, "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls." On a more serious note, the actor has nothing but praises for them. "They're all pretty different," he said. "They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."
Speaking of Reese in particular, the 24-year-old admitted that he was intimidated by his "Water for Elephants" co-star, but it only lasted for a short while. "Anyone who's really famous and really great, it's always going to be slightly intimidating," he claimed. "But she has such a nice energy about her, and [the intimidation] is gone within the first couple of seconds."
During the Friday, March 18 interview, Robert also revealed he has never seen "Glee". Nonetheless, he shared, "But people have been telling me - people I wouldn't expect to be big fans of it - are like, 'It's great. It's amazing. You should get the box set.' And I'm like, 'Really?' Maybe it's really cool."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign