Robert Pattinson: I Only Work With Hot Girls
Robert Pattinson isn't shy of admitting his love of hot girls. The "Twilight Saga" hunk, who has worked with a slew of Hollywood beauties from Kristen Stewart and Emilie de Ravin to Reese Witherspoon and Uma Thurman, jokes he only works with lovely actresses during the live stream of "MTV First: Robert Pattinson".
Asked to talk about his co-stars, the "Bel Ami" actor jokingly replied, "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls." On a more serious note, the actor has nothing but praises for them. "They're all pretty different," he said. "They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."
Speaking of Reese in particular, the 24-year-old admitted that he was intimidated by his "Water for Elephants" co-star, but it only lasted for a short while. "Anyone who's really famous and really great, it's always going to be slightly intimidating," he claimed. "But she has such a nice energy about her, and [the intimidation] is gone within the first couple of seconds."
During the Friday, March 18 interview, Robert also revealed he has never seen "Glee". Nonetheless, he shared, "But people have been telling me - people I wouldn't expect to be big fans of it - are like, 'It's great. It's amazing. You should get the box set.' And I'm like, 'Really?' Maybe it's really cool."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent