'American Idol' Eliminates Karen Rodriguez
"American Idol" has to cut down the competition again this week after a performance based on the years the contestants were born. It looks like the women are not the audience's favorites this season for the bottom three were occupied by them.
For the second time, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez got the lowest votes. Naima Adepapo whose rendition of "What's Love Got to Do With It" failed to match Aretha Franklin's also landed on the bottom position.
After a performance by last season's winner Lee DeWyze and Black Eyed Peas, Ryan Seacrest announced that Naima is safe and so is Haley. Karen consequently was back on the mic to convince the judges that she is worth a second chance. She picked "Hero" which she sung in the Top 13 week and sounded way better.
The judges were conflicted but decided, not unanimously, that they are letting Karen go.
More American Idol News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip