'American Idol' Eliminates Karen Rodriguez
"American Idol" has to cut down the competition again this week after a performance based on the years the contestants were born. It looks like the women are not the audience's favorites this season for the bottom three were occupied by them.
For the second time, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez got the lowest votes. Naima Adepapo whose rendition of "What's Love Got to Do With It" failed to match Aretha Franklin's also landed on the bottom position.
After a performance by last season's winner Lee DeWyze and Black Eyed Peas, Ryan Seacrest announced that Naima is safe and so is Haley. Karen consequently was back on the mic to convince the judges that she is worth a second chance. She picked "Hero" which she sung in the Top 13 week and sounded way better.
The judges were conflicted but decided, not unanimously, that they are letting Karen go.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo