'American Idol' Eliminates Karen Rodriguez
"American Idol" has to cut down the competition again this week after a performance based on the years the contestants were born. It looks like the women are not the audience's favorites this season for the bottom three were occupied by them.
For the second time, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez got the lowest votes. Naima Adepapo whose rendition of "What's Love Got to Do With It" failed to match Aretha Franklin's also landed on the bottom position.
After a performance by last season's winner Lee DeWyze and Black Eyed Peas, Ryan Seacrest announced that Naima is safe and so is Haley. Karen consequently was back on the mic to convince the judges that she is worth a second chance. She picked "Hero" which she sung in the Top 13 week and sounded way better.
The judges were conflicted but decided, not unanimously, that they are letting Karen go.
More American Idol News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album