'American Idol' Eliminates Karen Rodriguez
"American Idol" has to cut down the competition again this week after a performance based on the years the contestants were born. It looks like the women are not the audience's favorites this season for the bottom three were occupied by them.
For the second time, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez got the lowest votes. Naima Adepapo whose rendition of "What's Love Got to Do With It" failed to match Aretha Franklin's also landed on the bottom position.
After a performance by last season's winner Lee DeWyze and Black Eyed Peas, Ryan Seacrest announced that Naima is safe and so is Haley. Karen consequently was back on the mic to convince the judges that she is worth a second chance. She picked "Hero" which she sung in the Top 13 week and sounded way better.
The judges were conflicted but decided, not unanimously, that they are letting Karen go.
More American Idol News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship