'American Idol' Eliminates Karen Rodriguez
"American Idol" has to cut down the competition again this week after a performance based on the years the contestants were born. It looks like the women are not the audience's favorites this season for the bottom three were occupied by them.
For the second time, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez got the lowest votes. Naima Adepapo whose rendition of "What's Love Got to Do With It" failed to match Aretha Franklin's also landed on the bottom position.
After a performance by last season's winner Lee DeWyze and Black Eyed Peas, Ryan Seacrest announced that Naima is safe and so is Haley. Karen consequently was back on the mic to convince the judges that she is worth a second chance. She picked "Hero" which she sung in the Top 13 week and sounded way better.
The judges were conflicted but decided, not unanimously, that they are letting Karen go.
More American Idol News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo