LeAnn Rimes Talks Her Skinny Body, Insisting 'I Am Completely Healthy'
LeAnn Rimes took to her Twitter to defend her slim figure which was first noticed when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit last month. "I am completely healthy!" the country pop singer wrote. "I take care of myself, eat what I want without putting crap into my body, and am at a healthy weight."
"If people only saw how much I ate," she added before continuing to share what meals she had that day, "Just had some kind of doughnut hazelnut cream thingy for dessert at lunch! On the same page! These dang cookies on this plane smell and taste delicious!!!"
Talking about the picture which indeed showed her skinny body, the "Northern Lights" actress brushed it off, "It's a photo....see me IN PERSON." She added, "I don't care about the dumb articles. I know how healthy I am. Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves...inside and out."
Seemingly tired of convincing people that she has no health issue, LeAnn who is currently dating Eddie Cibrian jokingly wrote, "Maybe it's time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding