LeAnn Rimes Talks Her Skinny Body, Insisting 'I Am Completely Healthy'
LeAnn Rimes took to her Twitter to defend her slim figure which was first noticed when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit last month. "I am completely healthy!" the country pop singer wrote. "I take care of myself, eat what I want without putting crap into my body, and am at a healthy weight."
"If people only saw how much I ate," she added before continuing to share what meals she had that day, "Just had some kind of doughnut hazelnut cream thingy for dessert at lunch! On the same page! These dang cookies on this plane smell and taste delicious!!!"
Talking about the picture which indeed showed her skinny body, the "Northern Lights" actress brushed it off, "It's a photo....see me IN PERSON." She added, "I don't care about the dumb articles. I know how healthy I am. Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves...inside and out."
Seemingly tired of convincing people that she has no health issue, LeAnn who is currently dating Eddie Cibrian jokingly wrote, "Maybe it's time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer