LeAnn Rimes Talks Her Skinny Body, Insisting 'I Am Completely Healthy'
LeAnn Rimes took to her Twitter to defend her slim figure which was first noticed when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit last month. "I am completely healthy!" the country pop singer wrote. "I take care of myself, eat what I want without putting crap into my body, and am at a healthy weight."
"If people only saw how much I ate," she added before continuing to share what meals she had that day, "Just had some kind of doughnut hazelnut cream thingy for dessert at lunch! On the same page! These dang cookies on this plane smell and taste delicious!!!"
Talking about the picture which indeed showed her skinny body, the "Northern Lights" actress brushed it off, "It's a photo....see me IN PERSON." She added, "I don't care about the dumb articles. I know how healthy I am. Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves...inside and out."
Seemingly tired of convincing people that she has no health issue, LeAnn who is currently dating Eddie Cibrian jokingly wrote, "Maybe it's time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video