LeAnn Rimes Sports Super Skinny Body at Red Carpet Event
LeAnn Rimes has caught people's attention when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit on Thursday, February 24. Hitting the red carpet outside BOA in West Hollywood, the singer/actress shows off her new much more slender body.
Her short, armless, form-fitting purple mini-dress particularly exposes her super skinny arms though they look muscular. Noticing the "Northern Lights" star's surprising gaunt physique, an onlooker says, "She looked unbelievably skinny." Picture of LeAnn's new super skinny figure can be seen here.
LeAnn Rimes is engaged to Eddie Cibrian after the actor proposed to her over last Christmas. The couple reportedly has planned a May or June wedding and "approached a number of owners of private ranches" for the upcoming nuptials.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies