LeAnn Rimes Sports Super Skinny Body at Red Carpet Event
LeAnn Rimes has caught people's attention when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit on Thursday, February 24. Hitting the red carpet outside BOA in West Hollywood, the singer/actress shows off her new much more slender body.
Her short, armless, form-fitting purple mini-dress particularly exposes her super skinny arms though they look muscular. Noticing the "Northern Lights" star's surprising gaunt physique, an onlooker says, "She looked unbelievably skinny." Picture of LeAnn's new super skinny figure can be seen here.
LeAnn Rimes is engaged to Eddie Cibrian after the actor proposed to her over last Christmas. The couple reportedly has planned a May or June wedding and "approached a number of owners of private ranches" for the upcoming nuptials.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke