LeAnn Rimes Sports Super Skinny Body at Red Carpet Event
LeAnn Rimes has caught people's attention when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit on Thursday, February 24. Hitting the red carpet outside BOA in West Hollywood, the singer/actress shows off her new much more slender body.
Her short, armless, form-fitting purple mini-dress particularly exposes her super skinny arms though they look muscular. Noticing the "Northern Lights" star's surprising gaunt physique, an onlooker says, "She looked unbelievably skinny." Picture of LeAnn's new super skinny figure can be seen here.
LeAnn Rimes is engaged to Eddie Cibrian after the actor proposed to her over last Christmas. The couple reportedly has planned a May or June wedding and "approached a number of owners of private ranches" for the upcoming nuptials.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen