LeAnn Rimes Sports Super Skinny Body at Red Carpet Event
LeAnn Rimes has caught people's attention when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit on Thursday, February 24. Hitting the red carpet outside BOA in West Hollywood, the singer/actress shows off her new much more slender body.
Her short, armless, form-fitting purple mini-dress particularly exposes her super skinny arms though they look muscular. Noticing the "Northern Lights" star's surprising gaunt physique, an onlooker says, "She looked unbelievably skinny." Picture of LeAnn's new super skinny figure can be seen here.
LeAnn Rimes is engaged to Eddie Cibrian after the actor proposed to her over last Christmas. The couple reportedly has planned a May or June wedding and "approached a number of owners of private ranches" for the upcoming nuptials.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her