LeAnn Rimes Sports Super Skinny Body at Red Carpet Event
LeAnn Rimes has caught people's attention when she attended the Leeza Gibbons Dare 2 Care benefit on Thursday, February 24. Hitting the red carpet outside BOA in West Hollywood, the singer/actress shows off her new much more slender body.
Her short, armless, form-fitting purple mini-dress particularly exposes her super skinny arms though they look muscular. Noticing the "Northern Lights" star's surprising gaunt physique, an onlooker says, "She looked unbelievably skinny." Picture of LeAnn's new super skinny figure can be seen here.
LeAnn Rimes is engaged to Eddie Cibrian after the actor proposed to her over last Christmas. The couple reportedly has planned a May or June wedding and "approached a number of owners of private ranches" for the upcoming nuptials.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back