Preview of 'Bachelor' Finale: Chantal or Emily
Fans of "The Bachelor" are one week away from seeing which woman Brad Womack picked. This week is the "women tell-all" episode where Ashley H., who was in the top 3, told Brad that she loves him, Ashley S., who received the first impression rose, asked him why she was not a wife material, and Michelle, the troublemaker, bashed everybody before crying.
Towards the end of the conversations with the ladies, host Chris Harrison asked Brad where in position is he with his final choice. "I'm telling you, I'm truly happier than I've ever been. It has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with her. She's changed my life ...I fall more and more in love with this woman every day- I do," Brad gushed.
The last time Brad joined the show, he could not pick either DeAnna Pappas or Jenni Croft. Before his second-chance season started, he assured audience that this time he chooses someone. He told ET Online, "It was completely different [the second time around] for so many reasons. I was so much more open to the process. I just had a great time. I know that sounds strange."
In the next week's episode preview, Brad, Chantal and Emily are still in Cape God, South Africa. "I was feeling confident with both of these women. And this particular date is making me question everything," Brad said in the preview.
More The Bachelor News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7