Pictures: 'American Idol' Top 13 Celebrating at Finalist Party
"American Idol" Top 13 contestants celebrated the Thursday night, March 3 with a party at the Grove in Los Angeles. Joining them at the bash were the three judges Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, as well as host Ryan Seacrest.
J.Lo came in style when walking the blue carpet in front of the awaiting photographers, pulling off a sassy look in a midrift-baring blouse with a mini blazer, black shorts and matching heels. Ryan suited it up, while Randy and Steven kept their casual look in jeans and jackets.
Katie Pia Toscano and Karen Rodriguez chose mini dresses to the finalist party. Lauren Alaina and Ashthon Jones, meanwhile, wore one-shoulder tops. The former matched it with denims, and the latter got black leggings. Looking vibrant in her colorful dress was Naima Adedapo.
The male contestants picked casual clothes for the occasion. The likes of James Durbin, Paul McDonald, Casey Abrams and Jacob Lusk were all smiles when posing individually for the press. Also mingling with them that night was reality star Gordon Ramsey.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers