Pictures: 'American Idol' Top 13 Celebrating at Finalist Party
"American Idol" Top 13 contestants celebrated the Thursday night, March 3 with a party at the Grove in Los Angeles. Joining them at the bash were the three judges Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, as well as host Ryan Seacrest.
J.Lo came in style when walking the blue carpet in front of the awaiting photographers, pulling off a sassy look in a midrift-baring blouse with a mini blazer, black shorts and matching heels. Ryan suited it up, while Randy and Steven kept their casual look in jeans and jackets.
Katie Pia Toscano and Karen Rodriguez chose mini dresses to the finalist party. Lauren Alaina and Ashthon Jones, meanwhile, wore one-shoulder tops. The former matched it with denims, and the latter got black leggings. Looking vibrant in her colorful dress was Naima Adedapo.
The male contestants picked casual clothes for the occasion. The likes of James Durbin, Paul McDonald, Casey Abrams and Jacob Lusk were all smiles when posing individually for the press. Also mingling with them that night was reality star Gordon Ramsey.
More American Idol News
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'