First Look of Jackie Evancho on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
"America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho has scored a guest appearance on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" where she got the chance to work with Selena Gomez and her co-stars. The first look of the 10-year-old singer appearing as herself has been released via several stills and on-set images.
Evancho, who wears star-spangled banner as her dress, will visit Tribeca Prep to sing at their "Spirit of America Play." Jennifer Stone's Harper, who dresses up as a cactus, will also be taking the stage for the first time. Jackie gives Harper a run for her money.
Meanwhile, Alex and Justin have to figure out how to change Max back after turning him into a little girl. "Back to Max" airs March 11.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'