First Look of Jackie Evancho on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
"America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho has scored a guest appearance on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" where she got the chance to work with Selena Gomez and her co-stars. The first look of the 10-year-old singer appearing as herself has been released via several stills and on-set images.
Evancho, who wears star-spangled banner as her dress, will visit Tribeca Prep to sing at their "Spirit of America Play." Jennifer Stone's Harper, who dresses up as a cactus, will also be taking the stage for the first time. Jackie gives Harper a run for her money.
Meanwhile, Alex and Justin have to figure out how to change Max back after turning him into a little girl. "Back to Max" airs March 11.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video