First Look of Jackie Evancho on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
"America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho has scored a guest appearance on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" where she got the chance to work with Selena Gomez and her co-stars. The first look of the 10-year-old singer appearing as herself has been released via several stills and on-set images.
Evancho, who wears star-spangled banner as her dress, will visit Tribeca Prep to sing at their "Spirit of America Play." Jennifer Stone's Harper, who dresses up as a cactus, will also be taking the stage for the first time. Jackie gives Harper a run for her money.
Meanwhile, Alex and Justin have to figure out how to change Max back after turning him into a little girl. "Back to Max" airs March 11.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding