First Look of Jackie Evancho on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
"America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho has scored a guest appearance on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" where she got the chance to work with Selena Gomez and her co-stars. The first look of the 10-year-old singer appearing as herself has been released via several stills and on-set images.
Evancho, who wears star-spangled banner as her dress, will visit Tribeca Prep to sing at their "Spirit of America Play." Jennifer Stone's Harper, who dresses up as a cactus, will also be taking the stage for the first time. Jackie gives Harper a run for her money.
Meanwhile, Alex and Justin have to figure out how to change Max back after turning him into a little girl. "Back to Max" airs March 11.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'