First Look of Jackie Evancho on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
"America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho has scored a guest appearance on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" where she got the chance to work with Selena Gomez and her co-stars. The first look of the 10-year-old singer appearing as herself has been released via several stills and on-set images.
Evancho, who wears star-spangled banner as her dress, will visit Tribeca Prep to sing at their "Spirit of America Play." Jennifer Stone's Harper, who dresses up as a cactus, will also be taking the stage for the first time. Jackie gives Harper a run for her money.
Meanwhile, Alex and Justin have to figure out how to change Max back after turning him into a little girl. "Back to Max" airs March 11.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?