Ashley Judd Makes a TV Comeback With 'Missing'
Actress Ashley Judd is set for a return to TV after 20 years if negotiations for a new thriller series come to fruition. The "Heat" star is slated to play a former CIA agent who travels to Europe to find her lost son on a new ABC pilot called "Missing".
The project, which was initially titled "Safe" and "Hall of Mirrors", was slated to air for this summer season but since production has been delayed, it now eyes Fall premiere, September at the earliest. Production is scheduled to begin late next month in Rome, Vienna and Prague.
Judd's character is named Becca Winstone, a single mom who will stop at nothing until she sees her 18-year-old son alive. It comes from Greg Poirier who wrote the screenplay for big movies like "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Gossip".
Judd last appeared in a TV drama when she co-starred in "Sisters" in the early 1990s.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special