Ashley Judd Makes a TV Comeback With 'Missing'
Actress Ashley Judd is set for a return to TV after 20 years if negotiations for a new thriller series come to fruition. The "Heat" star is slated to play a former CIA agent who travels to Europe to find her lost son on a new ABC pilot called "Missing".
The project, which was initially titled "Safe" and "Hall of Mirrors", was slated to air for this summer season but since production has been delayed, it now eyes Fall premiere, September at the earliest. Production is scheduled to begin late next month in Rome, Vienna and Prague.
Judd's character is named Becca Winstone, a single mom who will stop at nothing until she sees her 18-year-old son alive. It comes from Greg Poirier who wrote the screenplay for big movies like "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Gossip".
Judd last appeared in a TV drama when she co-starred in "Sisters" in the early 1990s.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed