Ashley Judd Makes a TV Comeback With 'Missing'
Actress Ashley Judd is set for a return to TV after 20 years if negotiations for a new thriller series come to fruition. The "Heat" star is slated to play a former CIA agent who travels to Europe to find her lost son on a new ABC pilot called "Missing".
The project, which was initially titled "Safe" and "Hall of Mirrors", was slated to air for this summer season but since production has been delayed, it now eyes Fall premiere, September at the earliest. Production is scheduled to begin late next month in Rome, Vienna and Prague.
Judd's character is named Becca Winstone, a single mom who will stop at nothing until she sees her 18-year-old son alive. It comes from Greg Poirier who wrote the screenplay for big movies like "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Gossip".
Judd last appeared in a TV drama when she co-starred in "Sisters" in the early 1990s.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie