Ashley Judd Makes a TV Comeback With 'Missing'
Actress Ashley Judd is set for a return to TV after 20 years if negotiations for a new thriller series come to fruition. The "Heat" star is slated to play a former CIA agent who travels to Europe to find her lost son on a new ABC pilot called "Missing".
The project, which was initially titled "Safe" and "Hall of Mirrors", was slated to air for this summer season but since production has been delayed, it now eyes Fall premiere, September at the earliest. Production is scheduled to begin late next month in Rome, Vienna and Prague.
Judd's character is named Becca Winstone, a single mom who will stop at nothing until she sees her 18-year-old son alive. It comes from Greg Poirier who wrote the screenplay for big movies like "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Gossip".
Judd last appeared in a TV drama when she co-starred in "Sisters" in the early 1990s.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie