Ashley Judd Makes a TV Comeback With 'Missing'
Actress Ashley Judd is set for a return to TV after 20 years if negotiations for a new thriller series come to fruition. The "Heat" star is slated to play a former CIA agent who travels to Europe to find her lost son on a new ABC pilot called "Missing".
The project, which was initially titled "Safe" and "Hall of Mirrors", was slated to air for this summer season but since production has been delayed, it now eyes Fall premiere, September at the earliest. Production is scheduled to begin late next month in Rome, Vienna and Prague.
Judd's character is named Becca Winstone, a single mom who will stop at nothing until she sees her 18-year-old son alive. It comes from Greg Poirier who wrote the screenplay for big movies like "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and "Gossip".
Judd last appeared in a TV drama when she co-starred in "Sisters" in the early 1990s.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image