Justin Bieber's Song Remixes Ft. Chris Brown and Rascal Flatts
Revamped tracks from Justin Bieber's newly-released "Never Say Never - The Remixes" have flooded the web. The teen singer joins forces with Chris Brown in "Up", and collaborates with country music group Rascal Flatts in "That Should Be Me".
Bieber's vocal in the "Up" remix sounds the same as in its original version which is listed in his album "My World 2.0". It's only added with the extra Breezy lines halfway through it. The "That Should Be Me" remix, meanwhile, features his vocal which is deeper and heavier as the result of his puberty.
The album, where those two remixes appear, has arrived in stores across United States on February 14, three days after the arrival of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". The other featured guest in the 7-song CD are Jaden Smith, Usher, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and Raekwon.
Now, Bieber is currently working on a brand new album which will "segue him into young adulthood." Producer Sean Garrett once told Billboard, "We want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
His manager Scooter Braun has already divulged what to expect, "He's been talking to Drake about new music. [Bieber] and Kanye had a call today about a song they're trying to work on together. Kanye wants to produce a bunch of new songs for the new album. He's talked with Rascal Flatts. Him and Chris Brown have been sending stuff back and forth to each other."
Since Drizzy is not featured in the remix album, the duet might be saved for the not-yet-titled LP. Also, Bieber recently shared his intention to work with Britney Spears, "I think she's very talented. Hopefully, maybe we will be able to work something out."
"That Should Be Me":
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences