Justin Bieber's Song Remixes Ft. Chris Brown and Rascal Flatts
Revamped tracks from Justin Bieber's newly-released "Never Say Never - The Remixes" have flooded the web. The teen singer joins forces with Chris Brown in "Up", and collaborates with country music group Rascal Flatts in "That Should Be Me".
Bieber's vocal in the "Up" remix sounds the same as in its original version which is listed in his album "My World 2.0". It's only added with the extra Breezy lines halfway through it. The "That Should Be Me" remix, meanwhile, features his vocal which is deeper and heavier as the result of his puberty.
The album, where those two remixes appear, has arrived in stores across United States on February 14, three days after the arrival of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". The other featured guest in the 7-song CD are Jaden Smith, Usher, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and Raekwon.
Now, Bieber is currently working on a brand new album which will "segue him into young adulthood." Producer Sean Garrett once told Billboard, "We want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
His manager Scooter Braun has already divulged what to expect, "He's been talking to Drake about new music. [Bieber] and Kanye had a call today about a song they're trying to work on together. Kanye wants to produce a bunch of new songs for the new album. He's talked with Rascal Flatts. Him and Chris Brown have been sending stuff back and forth to each other."
Since Drizzy is not featured in the remix album, the duet might be saved for the not-yet-titled LP. Also, Bieber recently shared his intention to work with Britney Spears, "I think she's very talented. Hopefully, maybe we will be able to work something out."
"That Should Be Me":
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny