'American Idol' Group Day Eliminates 68 Contestants
Group Day on "American Idol" this season wilts it down 100 as some notable contestants were sent home. Paris Tassin, who became an early favorite with her soulful voice and her touching story about her hearing impaired daughter, was among the eliminated ones.
Taking the same route as Paris was Rob Bolin whose ex lover Chelsee Oaks passed this stage along with Jacqueline Dunford. And then there was Tiffany Rios who shocked the judges during her audition with the star bras. She was sent home together with duet partner Jessica Yantz.
Meanwhile, Jacee Badeaux almost did not make it when he struggled on the song "Mercy". But then his group explained that he was kicked out of the old one at the last minute and that he did not know the song. Jacee and his group, Brett Loewenstern, Denise Jackson, Stevie Cain and Natalie Hanson, all made it through.
On Thursday night, the remaining contestants will be trimmed to 50 and this batch would be sent to Las Vegas.
More American Idol News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport