'Glee' 2.13 Preview: Blaine and Rachel Kiss
"Glee" moves on with an exploration of Blaine's sexuality. In the episode "Blame It on the Alcohol", the character played by Darren Criss is seen enjoying a kiss from Lea Michele's Rachel during spin-the-bottle game. Kurt watches the couple nervously.
It was assumed previously that Blaine could be bisexual. However, creator Ryan Murphy quickly clarified the rumor, saying, "Blaine is NOT bi. He is gay, and will always be gay. I think it's very important to young kids that they know this character is one of them."
Then to explain the kissing scene, Murphy said, "Blaine will openly question whether bisexuality is real. I think that some people will love that discussion and some will not love it."
The February 22 episode synopsis says: Principal Figgins teaches the student body about the danger of underage drinking, and the glee club is personally touched by the message. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste indulge in a little fun of their own.
Dot Jones said on Twitter that she would sing for the first time. Rumor has it, Beiste would do a duet with Mr. Schue on The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women". Meanwhile, the girls of New Directions would sing a Ke$ha song.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off