'Glee' 2.13 Preview: Blaine and Rachel Kiss
"Glee" moves on with an exploration of Blaine's sexuality. In the episode "Blame It on the Alcohol", the character played by Darren Criss is seen enjoying a kiss from Lea Michele's Rachel during spin-the-bottle game. Kurt watches the couple nervously.
It was assumed previously that Blaine could be bisexual. However, creator Ryan Murphy quickly clarified the rumor, saying, "Blaine is NOT bi. He is gay, and will always be gay. I think it's very important to young kids that they know this character is one of them."
Then to explain the kissing scene, Murphy said, "Blaine will openly question whether bisexuality is real. I think that some people will love that discussion and some will not love it."
The February 22 episode synopsis says: Principal Figgins teaches the student body about the danger of underage drinking, and the glee club is personally touched by the message. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste indulge in a little fun of their own.
Dot Jones said on Twitter that she would sing for the first time. Rumor has it, Beiste would do a duet with Mr. Schue on The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women". Meanwhile, the girls of New Directions would sing a Ke$ha song.
More Glee News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked