'Glee' 2.13 Preview: Blaine and Rachel Kiss
"Glee" moves on with an exploration of Blaine's sexuality. In the episode "Blame It on the Alcohol", the character played by Darren Criss is seen enjoying a kiss from Lea Michele's Rachel during spin-the-bottle game. Kurt watches the couple nervously.
It was assumed previously that Blaine could be bisexual. However, creator Ryan Murphy quickly clarified the rumor, saying, "Blaine is NOT bi. He is gay, and will always be gay. I think it's very important to young kids that they know this character is one of them."
Then to explain the kissing scene, Murphy said, "Blaine will openly question whether bisexuality is real. I think that some people will love that discussion and some will not love it."
The February 22 episode synopsis says: Principal Figgins teaches the student body about the danger of underage drinking, and the glee club is personally touched by the message. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste indulge in a little fun of their own.
Dot Jones said on Twitter that she would sing for the first time. Rumor has it, Beiste would do a duet with Mr. Schue on The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women". Meanwhile, the girls of New Directions would sing a Ke$ha song.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers