'Glee' 2.13 Preview: Blaine and Rachel Kiss
"Glee" moves on with an exploration of Blaine's sexuality. In the episode "Blame It on the Alcohol", the character played by Darren Criss is seen enjoying a kiss from Lea Michele's Rachel during spin-the-bottle game. Kurt watches the couple nervously.
It was assumed previously that Blaine could be bisexual. However, creator Ryan Murphy quickly clarified the rumor, saying, "Blaine is NOT bi. He is gay, and will always be gay. I think it's very important to young kids that they know this character is one of them."
Then to explain the kissing scene, Murphy said, "Blaine will openly question whether bisexuality is real. I think that some people will love that discussion and some will not love it."
The February 22 episode synopsis says: Principal Figgins teaches the student body about the danger of underage drinking, and the glee club is personally touched by the message. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste indulge in a little fun of their own.
Dot Jones said on Twitter that she would sing for the first time. Rumor has it, Beiste would do a duet with Mr. Schue on The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women". Meanwhile, the girls of New Directions would sing a Ke$ha song.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy