Justin Bieber Singing 'Fast Car' on Grammy Promo
A new promotional ad of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards has just arrived, featuring none other than Justin Bieber. The Canadian pop star strums his guitar and sings Tracy Chapman's song "Fast Car" while recalling his meteoric journey to stardom and naming his music inspirations; Michael Jackson, Prince and Ozzy Osbourne.
"You got a fast car/ I want a ticket to anywhere/ Maybe we make a deal/ Maybe together we can get somewhere," the pint-sized artist sings. "Anyplace is better/ Starting from zero got nothing to lose/ Maybe we'll make something/ But me myself I got nothing to prove." In addition, he also credits his mother for his success.
Justin Bieber gets two nominations at this year's Grammys. He is up for Best New Artist along with Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding. He is also competing against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry for Best Pop Vocal Album.
Following his double nods, 16-year-old Bieber has been invited to the live ceremony as one of the performers. Rumor has it, he will make a special performance with Jaden Smith and Usher when the event is held on February 13 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online