Justin Bieber Singing 'Fast Car' on Grammy Promo
A new promotional ad of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards has just arrived, featuring none other than Justin Bieber. The Canadian pop star strums his guitar and sings Tracy Chapman's song "Fast Car" while recalling his meteoric journey to stardom and naming his music inspirations; Michael Jackson, Prince and Ozzy Osbourne.
"You got a fast car/ I want a ticket to anywhere/ Maybe we make a deal/ Maybe together we can get somewhere," the pint-sized artist sings. "Anyplace is better/ Starting from zero got nothing to lose/ Maybe we'll make something/ But me myself I got nothing to prove." In addition, he also credits his mother for his success.
Justin Bieber gets two nominations at this year's Grammys. He is up for Best New Artist along with Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding. He is also competing against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry for Best Pop Vocal Album.
Following his double nods, 16-year-old Bieber has been invited to the live ceremony as one of the performers. Rumor has it, he will make a special performance with Jaden Smith and Usher when the event is held on February 13 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March