Justin Bieber Singing 'Fast Car' on Grammy Promo
A new promotional ad of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards has just arrived, featuring none other than Justin Bieber. The Canadian pop star strums his guitar and sings Tracy Chapman's song "Fast Car" while recalling his meteoric journey to stardom and naming his music inspirations; Michael Jackson, Prince and Ozzy Osbourne.
"You got a fast car/ I want a ticket to anywhere/ Maybe we make a deal/ Maybe together we can get somewhere," the pint-sized artist sings. "Anyplace is better/ Starting from zero got nothing to lose/ Maybe we'll make something/ But me myself I got nothing to prove." In addition, he also credits his mother for his success.
Justin Bieber gets two nominations at this year's Grammys. He is up for Best New Artist along with Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding. He is also competing against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry for Best Pop Vocal Album.
Following his double nods, 16-year-old Bieber has been invited to the live ceremony as one of the performers. Rumor has it, he will make a special performance with Jaden Smith and Usher when the event is held on February 13 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'