Justin Bieber Appears in 'Extreme Makeover' Sneak Peek
ABC releases a sneak peek of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" January 30 episode where Justin Bieber is part of the surprise. A special two-hour episode, the show is focused on the Browns family from Wellman, Texas.
Bieber joins the cause to raise awareness on the danger of texting-and-driving, which is what happened to the Browns' eldest daughter Alex. He donated $1 to every concert tickets sold to the family's cause and invited the family, including 12-year-old Katrina Brown and her friends, to watch his sound check party.
The episode is allegedly shot back in November and would be somehow included in Bieber's new film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". In a clip released two weeks ago, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shared, "Me and the guy from 'Extreme Home Makeover' have the best jobs in the world. It's actually the most gratifying thing about the job. Little things go a very long way. You get paid to just make other people happy."
Also appearing on the show to lend a helping hand are actress Emma Roberts and NASCAR drivers Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle.
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell