Justin Bieber Appears in 'Extreme Makeover' Sneak Peek
ABC releases a sneak peek of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" January 30 episode where Justin Bieber is part of the surprise. A special two-hour episode, the show is focused on the Browns family from Wellman, Texas.
Bieber joins the cause to raise awareness on the danger of texting-and-driving, which is what happened to the Browns' eldest daughter Alex. He donated $1 to every concert tickets sold to the family's cause and invited the family, including 12-year-old Katrina Brown and her friends, to watch his sound check party.
The episode is allegedly shot back in November and would be somehow included in Bieber's new film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". In a clip released two weeks ago, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shared, "Me and the guy from 'Extreme Home Makeover' have the best jobs in the world. It's actually the most gratifying thing about the job. Little things go a very long way. You get paid to just make other people happy."
Also appearing on the show to lend a helping hand are actress Emma Roberts and NASCAR drivers Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette