Justin Bieber Appears in 'Extreme Makeover' Sneak Peek
ABC releases a sneak peek of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" January 30 episode where Justin Bieber is part of the surprise. A special two-hour episode, the show is focused on the Browns family from Wellman, Texas.
Bieber joins the cause to raise awareness on the danger of texting-and-driving, which is what happened to the Browns' eldest daughter Alex. He donated $1 to every concert tickets sold to the family's cause and invited the family, including 12-year-old Katrina Brown and her friends, to watch his sound check party.
The episode is allegedly shot back in November and would be somehow included in Bieber's new film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". In a clip released two weeks ago, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shared, "Me and the guy from 'Extreme Home Makeover' have the best jobs in the world. It's actually the most gratifying thing about the job. Little things go a very long way. You get paid to just make other people happy."
Also appearing on the show to lend a helping hand are actress Emma Roberts and NASCAR drivers Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics