Video Premiere: Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let It Die'
Ozzy Osbourne pumps up the crowd in a music video for his latest rock single "Let It Die". Before capturing his stage act, the video follows the former Black Sabbath frontman recording the track in studio with his band.
Co-written by Ozzy, "Let It Die" is one of the songs in his tenth solo studio effort "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21, 2010 and was later re-released in a double CD. The track serves as the third single from the album.
Ozzy Osbourne is still on tour. He will next been seen rocking out at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles and BOK Center in Tulsa among other big venues. Detailed info about the remaining dates can be found on his official site.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Let It Die" music video
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women