Video Premiere: Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let It Die'
Ozzy Osbourne pumps up the crowd in a music video for his latest rock single "Let It Die". Before capturing his stage act, the video follows the former Black Sabbath frontman recording the track in studio with his band.
Co-written by Ozzy, "Let It Die" is one of the songs in his tenth solo studio effort "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21, 2010 and was later re-released in a double CD. The track serves as the third single from the album.
Ozzy Osbourne is still on tour. He will next been seen rocking out at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles and BOK Center in Tulsa among other big venues. Detailed info about the remaining dates can be found on his official site.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Let It Die" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video