Video Premiere: Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let It Die'
Ozzy Osbourne pumps up the crowd in a music video for his latest rock single "Let It Die". Before capturing his stage act, the video follows the former Black Sabbath frontman recording the track in studio with his band.
Co-written by Ozzy, "Let It Die" is one of the songs in his tenth solo studio effort "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21, 2010 and was later re-released in a double CD. The track serves as the third single from the album.
Ozzy Osbourne is still on tour. He will next been seen rocking out at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles and BOK Center in Tulsa among other big venues. Detailed info about the remaining dates can be found on his official site.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked