Video Premiere: Ozzy Osbourne's 'Let It Die'
Ozzy Osbourne pumps up the crowd in a music video for his latest rock single "Let It Die". Before capturing his stage act, the video follows the former Black Sabbath frontman recording the track in studio with his band.
Co-written by Ozzy, "Let It Die" is one of the songs in his tenth solo studio effort "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21, 2010 and was later re-released in a double CD. The track serves as the third single from the album.
Ozzy Osbourne is still on tour. He will next been seen rocking out at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles and BOK Center in Tulsa among other big venues. Detailed info about the remaining dates can be found on his official site.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video