68th Golden Globes: Jim Parsons and Laura Linney Are Best TV Comedy Actors
Jim Parsons once again blocked Alec Baldwin from winning a trophy for his role on "30 Rock". One fifth of "The Big Bang Theory" gang snatched Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical at 68th Annual Golden Globes. He won over Baldwin in the similar category at the Primetime Emmy last year.
Parsons had an interesting counter with Baldwin on the red carpet earlier that evening. His interview with Ryan Seacrest was followed by Baldwin's so Seacrest politely asked Parsons to move on. Before he left the screen, Parsons told his 'rival', "Oh my god, you have trumped the entire red carpet with your damn political bids! Unbelievable."
If Parsons won the Actor category, it was Laura Linney who won the Actress counterpart. Unfortunately, "The Big C" actress was not able to attend the event so presenters Vanessa Williams and Blair Underwood accepted on her behalf.
There's one more category to announce in the TV field. Best TV Series, Comedy or Musical would see a competition between "30 Rock", "The Big Bang Theory", "The Big C", "Glee", "Modern Family" and "Nurse Jackie".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart