68th Golden Globes: Jim Parsons and Laura Linney Are Best TV Comedy Actors
Jim Parsons once again blocked Alec Baldwin from winning a trophy for his role on "30 Rock". One fifth of "The Big Bang Theory" gang snatched Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical at 68th Annual Golden Globes. He won over Baldwin in the similar category at the Primetime Emmy last year.
Parsons had an interesting counter with Baldwin on the red carpet earlier that evening. His interview with Ryan Seacrest was followed by Baldwin's so Seacrest politely asked Parsons to move on. Before he left the screen, Parsons told his 'rival', "Oh my god, you have trumped the entire red carpet with your damn political bids! Unbelievable."
If Parsons won the Actor category, it was Laura Linney who won the Actress counterpart. Unfortunately, "The Big C" actress was not able to attend the event so presenters Vanessa Williams and Blair Underwood accepted on her behalf.
There's one more category to announce in the TV field. Best TV Series, Comedy or Musical would see a competition between "30 Rock", "The Big Bang Theory", "The Big C", "Glee", "Modern Family" and "Nurse Jackie".
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans