68th Golden Globes: Full Winners List in Television
"30 Rock", "Modern Family" and "Nurse Jackie" officially walked home from the 68th Annual Golden Globes sans trophy. "Glee" has just stolen the Best TV Series, Comedy or Musical category for the second time in a row from the three shows.
Co-creator and most of the cast went up to the stage immediately to thank FOX for their show. Then writer Ian Brennan took over the mic to thank public school teachers in America for their support. To win the prize the show had to beat also "The Big Bang Theory" and "The Big C".
"Glee" has won two other categories that evening, Best Supporting Actor and Actress in Comedy or Musical for Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch respectively. The musical show consequently is the biggest winner in television at this year's awards.
Good news comes in two for "Glee" fans. Anne Hathaway just announced backstage that she is officially a guest on the show although details are pending. She proposed last year for a role as Kurt's openly-gay aunt.
Network-wise, it was HBO which leads with four wins, mainly for its new series "Boardwalk Empire". FOX follows with three.
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards was held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Sunday, January 16 and aired live on NBC. The awards event also honored those in movie.
Full Winners List in Television:
- Best TV Series, Drama: "Boardwalk Empire"
- Best TV Series, Comedy or Musical: "Glee"
- Best Actor in a TV Series, Drama: Steve Buscemi ("Boardwalk Empire")
- Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama: Katey Sagal ("Sons of Anarchy")
- Best Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical: Jim Parsons ("The Big Bang Theory")
- Best Actress in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical: Laura Linney ("The Big C")
- Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Mini -Series or TV Movie: Chris Colfer ("Glee")
- Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series or TV Movie: Jane Lynch ("Glee")
- Best TV Miniseries or Movie: "Carlos"
- Best Actor in a Mini-Series or TV Movie: Al Pacino ("You Don't Know Jack")
- Best Actress in a Mini-Series or TV Movie: Claire Danes ("Temple Grandin")
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer