68th Golden Globes: Full Winners List in Movie
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Award has been wrapped up after handing out the Best Drama Picture kudo for "The Social Network". The last prize affirmed the movie as a big winner that night, collecting four in total which consist of Best Director, Best Screenplay and Best Score in addition to the Best Drama gong.
Also grabbing multiple awards were "The Kids Are All Right" and "The Fighter". The comedy won Best Picture for Comedy or Musical as well as Best Comedy or Musical Actress, which was given to Annette Bening. Meanwhile, the boxing-drama managed to pair up Best Supporting Actor and Actress gongs for Christian Bale and Melissa Leo respectively.
"Black Swan" beauty Natalie Portman and "The King's Speech" actor Colin Firth were other stars shining at the show, taking home Best Drama Actress and Actor respectively. Paul Giamatti joined them as he won Best Comedy or Musical Actor through his role in "Barney's Version".
"Burlesque" and "Toy Story 3" took one prize each that night. The former was honored for Best Original Song while the latter was picked up as Best Animated Film.
This year's Golden Globe Award, held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, honored Robert De Niro with Cecil B. DeMille Award. Additionally, the event hosted by Ricky Gervais handed out some prizes for the best in TV.
Full Winners List in Movie:
- Best Picture - Drama: "The Social Network
- Best Performance by an Actress - Drama: Natalie Portman ("Black Swan")
- Best Performance by an Actor - Drama: Colin Firth ("The King's Speech")
- Best Picture - Comedy or Musical: "The Kids Are All Right"
- Best Performance by an Actress - Comedy or Musical: Annette Bening ("The Kids Are All Right")
- Best Performance by an Actor - Comedy or Musical: Paul Giamatti ("Barney's Version")
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Melissa Leo ("The Fighter")
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Christian Bale ("The Fighter")
- Best Animated Film: "Toy Story 3"
- Best Foreign Language Film: "In a Better World" (Denmark)
- Best Director: David Fincher ("The Social Network")
- Best Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin ("The Social Network")
- Best Original Score: Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross ("The Social Network")
- Best Original Song: "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" ("Burlesque")
- Cecil B. DeMille Award: Robert De Niro
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'