Picture of 'Pretty Little Liars' 1.11: Hanna Visited by Her Mom in Hospital
After a picture of Hanna getting a visit from her three friends Spencer, Aria and Emil surfaced, now a new image of her mother Ashley comes to hospital hits the web. Hanna is resting on the bed, while Ashley is sitting on a chair near the bed with a magazine opened on her lap.
The hospital visit will be featured on "Moments Later", the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars", which airs January 3, 2011. Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer and those around them, must deal with the aftermath of what happened in Rosewood, PA one mysterious night.
Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support. With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them?
Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones