Picture of 'Pretty Little Liars' 1.11: Hanna Visited by Her Mom in Hospital
After a picture of Hanna getting a visit from her three friends Spencer, Aria and Emil surfaced, now a new image of her mother Ashley comes to hospital hits the web. Hanna is resting on the bed, while Ashley is sitting on a chair near the bed with a magazine opened on her lap.
The hospital visit will be featured on "Moments Later", the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars", which airs January 3, 2011. Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer and those around them, must deal with the aftermath of what happened in Rosewood, PA one mysterious night.
Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support. With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them?
Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video