Picture of 'Pretty Little Liars' 1.11: Hanna Visited by Her Mom in Hospital
After a picture of Hanna getting a visit from her three friends Spencer, Aria and Emil surfaced, now a new image of her mother Ashley comes to hospital hits the web. Hanna is resting on the bed, while Ashley is sitting on a chair near the bed with a magazine opened on her lap.
The hospital visit will be featured on "Moments Later", the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars", which airs January 3, 2011. Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer and those around them, must deal with the aftermath of what happened in Rosewood, PA one mysterious night.
Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support. With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them?
Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers