'Glee' Drops Clip of Gwyneth Paltrow Singing 'Forget You' and More
"Glee" has unleashed not only a sneak peek to Gwyneth Paltrow singing the tamer version of Cee-Lo's "F**k You" but also two behind-the-scenes from the November 16 episode. Turns out, beside focusing "The Substitute" on the guest star, the episode will also feature mini-me versions of the glee kids.
The little kids were brought in for Mr. Schue's imagination as he gets sick. The behind-the-scene clip reveals that little Mercedes is given a line but she could not deliver it well at first. Little Puck even kisses his 'guns' and says that they are "fully loaded".
The other behind-the-scene clip is kind of a testimony from the cast and crew about Paltrow. "Gwyneth Paltrow got some pipes, she's a triple threat," Matthew Morrison says. The actress herself admits that being on the show brings her inner child because the choreography allowed her to play with umbrellas and water.
Here's what happen in the episode, "When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus."
- Forget You
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21