Father of Alleged Assaulted Boy Files Formal Complaint Against Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber's alleged assault report is apparently far from over. While Bieber refused to release any comment over the report that he punched a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, the boy's father has officially filed a formal complaint against the "Baby" hitmaker, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported on Monday night, October 18.
The unnamed father, who is reportedly a Vancouver, Canada lawyer, is determined to pursue potential charges against Bieber and has lodged a complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. According to the Canadian Broadcasting, cops have confirmed about the police complaint following the alleged October 15 incident.
The identity of the alleged assaulted boy, however, has not yet been released because the case involves a minor. "And in the case where it involves a minor, we're simply not in a position to ever release the person's name," RCMP Cpl. Annie Linteau told CBC News.
Bieber himself is currently in Vancouver for a Tuesday night, October 19 concert which is part of his My World tour. The YouTube sensation shared her excitement on his Twitter page after performing in the west coast city, writing "Vancouver thank u for your support tonight. WE BACK!! #MyWorldTour."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked