Father of Alleged Assaulted Boy Files Formal Complaint Against Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber's alleged assault report is apparently far from over. While Bieber refused to release any comment over the report that he punched a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, the boy's father has officially filed a formal complaint against the "Baby" hitmaker, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported on Monday night, October 18.
The unnamed father, who is reportedly a Vancouver, Canada lawyer, is determined to pursue potential charges against Bieber and has lodged a complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. According to the Canadian Broadcasting, cops have confirmed about the police complaint following the alleged October 15 incident.
The identity of the alleged assaulted boy, however, has not yet been released because the case involves a minor. "And in the case where it involves a minor, we're simply not in a position to ever release the person's name," RCMP Cpl. Annie Linteau told CBC News.
Bieber himself is currently in Vancouver for a Tuesday night, October 19 concert which is part of his My World tour. The YouTube sensation shared her excitement on his Twitter page after performing in the west coast city, writing "Vancouver thank u for your support tonight. WE BACK!! #MyWorldTour."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri