'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast Growing With Lil Jon
Six names who will join the fourth edition of "The Celebrity Apprentice" have already been revealed but more are coming. The new batch of stars are rap superstar Lil Jon, MLB star Jose Canseco, first "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch and supermodel Niki Taylor.
With ten already revealed, there are at least four more which have not been known. Entertainment Weekly, which came out with the hint that La Toya Jackson, Mark McGrath and Star Jones are among the contestants, said these celebrities would start production in New York early next week. The show itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011.
The other three celebrities in season 4 are Dionne Warwick, David Cassidy and Lisa Rinna. Despite leaking out, NBC has given neither a confirmation nor denial.
"The Apprentice" is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c. Although led by successful half-hour comedies, the show is averaging 3.7 million viewers overall.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic