'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast Growing With Lil Jon
Six names who will join the fourth edition of "The Celebrity Apprentice" have already been revealed but more are coming. The new batch of stars are rap superstar Lil Jon, MLB star Jose Canseco, first "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch and supermodel Niki Taylor.
With ten already revealed, there are at least four more which have not been known. Entertainment Weekly, which came out with the hint that La Toya Jackson, Mark McGrath and Star Jones are among the contestants, said these celebrities would start production in New York early next week. The show itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011.
The other three celebrities in season 4 are Dionne Warwick, David Cassidy and Lisa Rinna. Despite leaking out, NBC has given neither a confirmation nor denial.
"The Apprentice" is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c. Although led by successful half-hour comedies, the show is averaging 3.7 million viewers overall.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked