'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast Growing With Lil Jon
Six names who will join the fourth edition of "The Celebrity Apprentice" have already been revealed but more are coming. The new batch of stars are rap superstar Lil Jon, MLB star Jose Canseco, first "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch and supermodel Niki Taylor.
With ten already revealed, there are at least four more which have not been known. Entertainment Weekly, which came out with the hint that La Toya Jackson, Mark McGrath and Star Jones are among the contestants, said these celebrities would start production in New York early next week. The show itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011.
The other three celebrities in season 4 are Dionne Warwick, David Cassidy and Lisa Rinna. Despite leaking out, NBC has given neither a confirmation nor denial.
"The Apprentice" is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c. Although led by successful half-hour comedies, the show is averaging 3.7 million viewers overall.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'