'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast Growing With Lil Jon
Six names who will join the fourth edition of "The Celebrity Apprentice" have already been revealed but more are coming. The new batch of stars are rap superstar Lil Jon, MLB star Jose Canseco, first "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch and supermodel Niki Taylor.
With ten already revealed, there are at least four more which have not been known. Entertainment Weekly, which came out with the hint that La Toya Jackson, Mark McGrath and Star Jones are among the contestants, said these celebrities would start production in New York early next week. The show itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011.
The other three celebrities in season 4 are Dionne Warwick, David Cassidy and Lisa Rinna. Despite leaking out, NBC has given neither a confirmation nor denial.
"The Apprentice" is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c. Although led by successful half-hour comedies, the show is averaging 3.7 million viewers overall.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'