New Cast of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Revealed
At least three identities of the stars who will join the next "The Celebrity Apprentice" have been known. In its report, EW said that Michael Jackson's older sister La Toya Jackson, Sugar Ray's frontman Mark McGrath and TV personality Star Jones will join the production early next week in New York City for the fourth celebrity edition.
Jackson is no stranger to reality TV for back in 2007 she was on CBS' "Armed & Famous" and two years later she competed in U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother". Meanwhile, Jones was known as the co-host of "The View" and was once a contestant on the celebrity version of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
McGrath had a brush with reality when he was asked to be the guest judge on "American Idol". He is also notable as the host of "The Search for the Next Doll", "Girlicious" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics!".
Although the current season of "The Apprentice" which hires ordinary people who lost their job in the economy crisis is rating-challenged, the "Celebrity" edition is hoped to reprise the success of its three predecessors. NBC is expected to premiere it in the first quarter of 2011 and announce the names before this year ends.
Update: Gossip Cop listed three other names who would join the competition. They are Lisa Rinna, David Cassidy and Dionne Warwick.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs