New Cast of 'Celebrity Apprentice' Revealed
At least three identities of the stars who will join the next "The Celebrity Apprentice" have been known. In its report, EW said that Michael Jackson's older sister La Toya Jackson, Sugar Ray's frontman Mark McGrath and TV personality Star Jones will join the production early next week in New York City for the fourth celebrity edition.
Jackson is no stranger to reality TV for back in 2007 she was on CBS' "Armed & Famous" and two years later she competed in U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother". Meanwhile, Jones was known as the co-host of "The View" and was once a contestant on the celebrity version of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
McGrath had a brush with reality when he was asked to be the guest judge on "American Idol". He is also notable as the host of "The Search for the Next Doll", "Girlicious" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics!".
Although the current season of "The Apprentice" which hires ordinary people who lost their job in the economy crisis is rating-challenged, the "Celebrity" edition is hoped to reprise the success of its three predecessors. NBC is expected to premiere it in the first quarter of 2011 and announce the names before this year ends.
Update: Gossip Cop listed three other names who would join the competition. They are Lisa Rinna, David Cassidy and Dionne Warwick.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance