Alexandra Eames Is Back on 'Law and Order: CI'
Not that "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is uncanceled, but a piece of good news has just arrived for the show's fans. The 10th and final season of the "Law & Order" spin-off is bringing back Kathryn Erbe aka Detective Bobby Goren's partner Alexandra Eames.
USA Network announced on Friday, October 8 that actors behind the detective duo will be back working together as a homage to the final season. "I'm excited and grateful that Katie has decided to rejoin one of the best detective teams in the history of television," said exec producer Dick Wolf in a statement.
Vincent D'Onofrio has been confirmed first to return to the show a couple of weeks ago. Rumor has it, the show is still waiting for other former cast members like Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson and Annabella Sciora to make a return as well.
D'Onofrio and Erbe left "CI" at the beginning of season 9, replaced by Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows. Goldblum left the show in between the break of season 9 to 10 because at that time, there was no certainty of another season.
The farewell season of "Law & Order: CI" will air sometime in 2011.
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury
- James Corden Hilariously Reviews Britney Spears' Biopic 'Britney Ever After'