Alexandra Eames Is Back on 'Law and Order: CI'
Not that "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is uncanceled, but a piece of good news has just arrived for the show's fans. The 10th and final season of the "Law & Order" spin-off is bringing back Kathryn Erbe aka Detective Bobby Goren's partner Alexandra Eames.
USA Network announced on Friday, October 8 that actors behind the detective duo will be back working together as a homage to the final season. "I'm excited and grateful that Katie has decided to rejoin one of the best detective teams in the history of television," said exec producer Dick Wolf in a statement.
Vincent D'Onofrio has been confirmed first to return to the show a couple of weeks ago. Rumor has it, the show is still waiting for other former cast members like Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson and Annabella Sciora to make a return as well.
D'Onofrio and Erbe left "CI" at the beginning of season 9, replaced by Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows. Goldblum left the show in between the break of season 9 to 10 because at that time, there was no certainty of another season.
The farewell season of "Law & Order: CI" will air sometime in 2011.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart