Alexandra Eames Is Back on 'Law and Order: CI'
Not that "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is uncanceled, but a piece of good news has just arrived for the show's fans. The 10th and final season of the "Law & Order" spin-off is bringing back Kathryn Erbe aka Detective Bobby Goren's partner Alexandra Eames.
USA Network announced on Friday, October 8 that actors behind the detective duo will be back working together as a homage to the final season. "I'm excited and grateful that Katie has decided to rejoin one of the best detective teams in the history of television," said exec producer Dick Wolf in a statement.
Vincent D'Onofrio has been confirmed first to return to the show a couple of weeks ago. Rumor has it, the show is still waiting for other former cast members like Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson and Annabella Sciora to make a return as well.
D'Onofrio and Erbe left "CI" at the beginning of season 9, replaced by Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows. Goldblum left the show in between the break of season 9 to 10 because at that time, there was no certainty of another season.
The farewell season of "Law & Order: CI" will air sometime in 2011.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!