Alexandra Eames Is Back on 'Law and Order: CI'
Not that "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is uncanceled, but a piece of good news has just arrived for the show's fans. The 10th and final season of the "Law & Order" spin-off is bringing back Kathryn Erbe aka Detective Bobby Goren's partner Alexandra Eames.
USA Network announced on Friday, October 8 that actors behind the detective duo will be back working together as a homage to the final season. "I'm excited and grateful that Katie has decided to rejoin one of the best detective teams in the history of television," said exec producer Dick Wolf in a statement.
Vincent D'Onofrio has been confirmed first to return to the show a couple of weeks ago. Rumor has it, the show is still waiting for other former cast members like Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson and Annabella Sciora to make a return as well.
D'Onofrio and Erbe left "CI" at the beginning of season 9, replaced by Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows. Goldblum left the show in between the break of season 9 to 10 because at that time, there was no certainty of another season.
The farewell season of "Law & Order: CI" will air sometime in 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour