Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Confirm They're Back Together
After tell-all book and sex tape drama which lead them into war of words, Heidi Montag and hubby Spencer Pratt have now confirmed that they are reconciling and calling off their divorce plan. "We are back together trying to make things work," the couple affirmed to People.
Heidi and Spencer later credited their Costa Rica gateway back in August during when they spent time together. The pair said, "Costa Rica really put things in perspective. We do love each other and realized we do want to spend the rest of our lives together."
A divorce paper, which was filled by Heidi in August, was filled out on Monday, September 27 by Heidi's attorney, Jodeane Farrell. Farrell explained to the site, "After spending time together over these past several months Heidi and Spencer have decided to reconcile."
The reconciliation also came after Spencer publicly apologized to Heidi earlier this month. He said, "Over the years, her love, support, and friendship were always given, but never properly cherished. I let her down. She never deserved the pain and anguish I put her through, and although I don't expect it, I hope in time she'll be able to forgive me."
And Spencer got the forgiveness soon after. A week after publishing the apology, Heidi and Spencer were spotted kissing for the first time following the split announcement in May. The two were snapped making out at the Santa Barbara zoo on Heidi's birthday, September 15.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent