Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Confirm They're Back Together
After tell-all book and sex tape drama which lead them into war of words, Heidi Montag and hubby Spencer Pratt have now confirmed that they are reconciling and calling off their divorce plan. "We are back together trying to make things work," the couple affirmed to People.
Heidi and Spencer later credited their Costa Rica gateway back in August during when they spent time together. The pair said, "Costa Rica really put things in perspective. We do love each other and realized we do want to spend the rest of our lives together."
A divorce paper, which was filled by Heidi in August, was filled out on Monday, September 27 by Heidi's attorney, Jodeane Farrell. Farrell explained to the site, "After spending time together over these past several months Heidi and Spencer have decided to reconcile."
The reconciliation also came after Spencer publicly apologized to Heidi earlier this month. He said, "Over the years, her love, support, and friendship were always given, but never properly cherished. I let her down. She never deserved the pain and anguish I put her through, and although I don't expect it, I hope in time she'll be able to forgive me."
And Spencer got the forgiveness soon after. A week after publishing the apology, Heidi and Spencer were spotted kissing for the first time following the split announcement in May. The two were snapped making out at the Santa Barbara zoo on Heidi's birthday, September 15.
More Heidi Montag News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz