Heidi Montag on Spencer Pratt's Tell-All Plan: This Is Exactly Why I Left Him
Heidi Montag is fumed after learning that her estranged husband Spencer Pratt plans to pen a tell-all book about their relationship. When the 23-year-old reality TV star asked about her soon-to-be ex hubby's move, she told TMZ, "This is exactly why I left him... Right now I'm looking into my legal options."
Heidi's threat came shortly after Spencer disclosed his plan for the memoir which will also include details of Heidi's bad relationship with her mother, Darlene Egelhoff. He told Us Magazine, "My last book, 'How to be Famous', didn't make the New York Times best-seller list because it was in the self-help section. This one is going to be totally different. I'm not holding anything back."
Beside preparing for the tell-all book, Spencer is also moving forward with his divorce from Heidi. A lawyer for Heidi revealed to People, "Spencer has acknowledged that the divorce is going forward. He signed the papers." The lawyer stated that the papers were filed in the Santa Monica, California courthouse on Thursday afternoon, August 19.
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt swapped vows in November 2008. The couple's split hit the headlines after on May 28, a rep for Heidi, Lexi Vonderlieth, confirmed the separation. The rep said at the time, "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."
More Heidi Montag News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special