Heidi Montag on Spencer Pratt's Tell-All Plan: This Is Exactly Why I Left Him
Heidi Montag is fumed after learning that her estranged husband Spencer Pratt plans to pen a tell-all book about their relationship. When the 23-year-old reality TV star asked about her soon-to-be ex hubby's move, she told TMZ, "This is exactly why I left him... Right now I'm looking into my legal options."
Heidi's threat came shortly after Spencer disclosed his plan for the memoir which will also include details of Heidi's bad relationship with her mother, Darlene Egelhoff. He told Us Magazine, "My last book, 'How to be Famous', didn't make the New York Times best-seller list because it was in the self-help section. This one is going to be totally different. I'm not holding anything back."
Beside preparing for the tell-all book, Spencer is also moving forward with his divorce from Heidi. A lawyer for Heidi revealed to People, "Spencer has acknowledged that the divorce is going forward. He signed the papers." The lawyer stated that the papers were filed in the Santa Monica, California courthouse on Thursday afternoon, August 19.
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt swapped vows in November 2008. The couple's split hit the headlines after on May 28, a rep for Heidi, Lexi Vonderlieth, confirmed the separation. The rep said at the time, "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls. She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger