Spencer Pratt in Negotiations to Release His Sex Tape With Heidi Montag
After planning to pen a tell-all book about his relationship with estranged wife Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt has come with another antic. The 27-year-old reality TV star has recently shopped around a sex tape which he claimed features himself and Heidi.
Founder and co-chairman of porn company Vivid Entertainment, Steven Hirsch, confirmed Spencer's move. Steven told TMZ, "I just got off the phone with Spencer Pratt about a sex tape with Heidi Montag. We are in early negotiations to possibly come to terms for a deal." Vivid hasn't watched the tape yet.
Spencer, additionally, has shared about the alleged explicit tape to Us Magazine. "I've been making films since I was in the 7th grade. I'm looking forward to people seeing my directorial debut!" he claimed. Spencer was also said telling his pal that the alleged video "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."
Although Heidi and her rep haven't released a statement about the alleged sex tape, a friend of Heidi has spoken on behalf of the "The Hills" star. The friend, named Cougar Zank, told Radar Online, "Heidi's really p***ed off. She denies there is a sex tape. She's furious that Spencer would try and embarrass her like this."
Heidi's other pal, reality star Jennifer Bunney, also defended the 23-year-old beauty. She told the site, "No way [Heidi know about this]. She would never put out a sex tape of herself. She's extremely religious and concentrated on getting her life to where she wants it to be." Jennifer added that a sex tape is the "last thing" Heidi would do.
Heidi Montag might include the sex tape matter into her legal action. She recently threatened Spencer Pratt following his plan to pen a tell-all book about their relationship, saying "This is exactly why I left him... Right now I'm looking into my legal options."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber