Justin Bieber's Toy and Doll Line Will Hit Stores for Christmas
After singing, acting and penning autobiography, Justin Bieber is now getting his own toy and doll line, which is scheduled to hit U.S. stores on December 4 just in time for Christmas. Bieber's toy line will feature a number of figures based on him and bears wearing Bieber's attributes.
Bieber's figure dolls are featured in two different sets - Music Video Collection Singing Figures and JB Style Collection. The Collection Singing Figures play 30-second clip of "Baby" or "One Less Lonely Girl" and come in outfits which Bieber dons in his music videos. The musical dolls are priced at $27.99.
JB Style Collection, in the meantime, boasts Bieber's street style and some looks that the 16-year-old singer sports at awards shows and red-carpet events. Each of the style figure "includes fashion, microphone and sunglasses or headphones." The JB Style Collection is priced at $17.99.
Beside the Bieber's figure dolls, the line also features plush teddy bears wearing Bieber-related shirt and a Bieber-themed microphone which can play clip from his songs "One Time" and "Somebody to Love" plus 2 concert sound effects. Bieber's toy and doll line will be sold in Toys R Us.
Bieber's toy and doll line is being released by global music merchandising company Bravado in partnership with The Bridge Direct, which previously made toys based on stars who are popular with kids such as Spice Girls, Britney Spears and Hannah Montana.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body