'House M.D.' 7.03 Preview: Suicidal Author
House challenges a patient to take a needle and kill herself after she failed the first suicide attempt. In the next "House M.D.", Amy Irving guest stars as author of a popular children's book series who inexplicably suffers from a seizure moments before she was about to take her own life.
The Princeton Plansboro team is forced to evaluate not only Alice's underlying medical conditions but also her unstable psychological state. When the team is stuck on the diagnosis, a motivated House takes a different approach in searching the truth which is by reading the pages of her latest book.
Meanwhile, House takes Cuddy on a double date with Wilson and his girlfriend, Sam, and makes a discovery that proves that life imitates art as the couple continues to make compromises in order to make their relationship work. Cynthia Watros returns as Sam.
"Unwritten" airs October 4 on FOX.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters