'House M.D.' 7.03 Preview: Suicidal Author
House challenges a patient to take a needle and kill herself after she failed the first suicide attempt. In the next "House M.D.", Amy Irving guest stars as author of a popular children's book series who inexplicably suffers from a seizure moments before she was about to take her own life.
The Princeton Plansboro team is forced to evaluate not only Alice's underlying medical conditions but also her unstable psychological state. When the team is stuck on the diagnosis, a motivated House takes a different approach in searching the truth which is by reading the pages of her latest book.
Meanwhile, House takes Cuddy on a double date with Wilson and his girlfriend, Sam, and makes a discovery that proves that life imitates art as the couple continues to make compromises in order to make their relationship work. Cynthia Watros returns as Sam.
"Unwritten" airs October 4 on FOX.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?