'Glee' Finds Possible Boyfriend for Kurt
The actor who would possibly be Kurt's first boyfriend on "Glee" has been cast. Darren Criss, the star of "Eastwick", has scored a place on the musical series as a charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club called the Dalton Academy Warblers. Although his orientation has been made clear, the chance that he's Kurt's love interest is still blurry.
Creator Ryan Murphy said before that Kurt will get a boyfriend in season 2 and they would be a power couple. Many thought Chord Overstreet's character Sam would be the one but Chris Colfer denied this, saying there's no chemistry between Kurt and Sam in the first few episodes. The speculation has since been moved to Criss' Blaine.
But according to EW's source, Blaine will "maintain a strictly platonic friendship with McKinley High's most out and proud pupil." However, there is still room for it to change in the future, otherwise the show would have to cast another actor.
More Glee News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer