'Glee' Finds Possible Boyfriend for Kurt
The actor who would possibly be Kurt's first boyfriend on "Glee" has been cast. Darren Criss, the star of "Eastwick", has scored a place on the musical series as a charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club called the Dalton Academy Warblers. Although his orientation has been made clear, the chance that he's Kurt's love interest is still blurry.
Creator Ryan Murphy said before that Kurt will get a boyfriend in season 2 and they would be a power couple. Many thought Chord Overstreet's character Sam would be the one but Chris Colfer denied this, saying there's no chemistry between Kurt and Sam in the first few episodes. The speculation has since been moved to Criss' Blaine.
But according to EW's source, Blaine will "maintain a strictly platonic friendship with McKinley High's most out and proud pupil." However, there is still room for it to change in the future, otherwise the show would have to cast another actor.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri