'Glee' Finds Possible Boyfriend for Kurt
The actor who would possibly be Kurt's first boyfriend on "Glee" has been cast. Darren Criss, the star of "Eastwick", has scored a place on the musical series as a charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club called the Dalton Academy Warblers. Although his orientation has been made clear, the chance that he's Kurt's love interest is still blurry.
Creator Ryan Murphy said before that Kurt will get a boyfriend in season 2 and they would be a power couple. Many thought Chord Overstreet's character Sam would be the one but Chris Colfer denied this, saying there's no chemistry between Kurt and Sam in the first few episodes. The speculation has since been moved to Criss' Blaine.
But according to EW's source, Blaine will "maintain a strictly platonic friendship with McKinley High's most out and proud pupil." However, there is still room for it to change in the future, otherwise the show would have to cast another actor.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour