'Glee' Finds Possible Boyfriend for Kurt
The actor who would possibly be Kurt's first boyfriend on "Glee" has been cast. Darren Criss, the star of "Eastwick", has scored a place on the musical series as a charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club called the Dalton Academy Warblers. Although his orientation has been made clear, the chance that he's Kurt's love interest is still blurry.
Creator Ryan Murphy said before that Kurt will get a boyfriend in season 2 and they would be a power couple. Many thought Chord Overstreet's character Sam would be the one but Chris Colfer denied this, saying there's no chemistry between Kurt and Sam in the first few episodes. The speculation has since been moved to Criss' Blaine.
But according to EW's source, Blaine will "maintain a strictly platonic friendship with McKinley High's most out and proud pupil." However, there is still room for it to change in the future, otherwise the show would have to cast another actor.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones