'Glee' Finds Possible Boyfriend for Kurt
The actor who would possibly be Kurt's first boyfriend on "Glee" has been cast. Darren Criss, the star of "Eastwick", has scored a place on the musical series as a charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club called the Dalton Academy Warblers. Although his orientation has been made clear, the chance that he's Kurt's love interest is still blurry.
Creator Ryan Murphy said before that Kurt will get a boyfriend in season 2 and they would be a power couple. Many thought Chord Overstreet's character Sam would be the one but Chris Colfer denied this, saying there's no chemistry between Kurt and Sam in the first few episodes. The speculation has since been moved to Criss' Blaine.
But according to EW's source, Blaine will "maintain a strictly platonic friendship with McKinley High's most out and proud pupil." However, there is still room for it to change in the future, otherwise the show would have to cast another actor.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does