'The Apprentice' Fires 'Weak' Alex Delgado
Truck driver Alex Delgado is fired in the second week of "The Apprentice", squaring off the number of men and women in the tenth season so far. Nicole Chiu was fired last week after taking a real estate challenge, offering herself as the Project Manager (PM) and failing to deliver.
This week's task is to sell Perry's Ice Cream on the street of New York City and the team with the most income would win. Account manager David Johnson and college graduate Poppy Carlig took the chance to be the PM of their teams before the task was even known.
In the boardroom, Donald Trump questioned both teams about their performance before revealing which team had won. Poppy was asked of who is the weakest player in her team and she pointed out at Liza Mucheru-Wisner. Meanwhile, David quickly pointed out Alex and James Weir as the weakest and the rest of the team agreed.
Trump then announced that the women earned $300 more than the men's $1,500 earning, reminding the winning team that they should remain humble. David then decided to bring James and Alex back in the boardroom to be judged. While David and James kept attacking Alex, the 43-year-old remained calm and did not take a chance to defend himself.
Alex said his work ethic is to not manhandling his teammates and that is why they thought he's weak. But Trump saw it as a lack of passion in maintaining his position in the game and he fired him. In the car that took him home, Alex said, "I think me and David got off on the wrong foot. I think he put me in an awkward position. Working for Donald Trump was a wonderful experience, and I will never forget it for the rest of my life."
More The Apprentice News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences