HD Trailer of 'The Walking Dead' Released
Zombies are now on small screens, thanks to AMC. "The Walking Dead" has been promoted at the San Diego Comic Con this year and a trailer was played during the panel. Few days after, the trailer leaked online in a bootleg version but AMC has anticipated it by releasing the official version.
"The Walking Dead" tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.
The TV series is based on a comic book by writer Robert Kirkman. The 90-minute pilot episode will air on Halloween starting at 10 P.M. during AMC's "Fearfest". Andrew Lincoln stars as police officer Rick Grimes who woke up alone in a hospital while most of other people were swallowed by the zombies.
More The Walking Dead News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video