Confirmed, Eminem to Perform at MTV VMAs
The organizers of MTV Video Music Awards have locked Eminem to perform at the September 12 ceremony. The current Billboard Hot 200 chart topper is to join a number of music acts which have been announced earlier to take the stage at Los Angeles' Gibson Amphitheater.
With Eminem on the list, MTV VMAs officially becomes one of the most anticipated events of this year. Kanye West who crashed the stage while Taylor Swift was making a speech last year, is invited back to perform and rumor has it, host Chelsea Handler would reunite them at some point.
Beside Eminem and West, there are also teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, Drake, B.o.B and Florence and the Machine. Deadmau5 will become the in-house DJ. Meanwhile, on-hand to present are Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Trey Songz, Ashley Greene, Selena Gomez and Ne-Yo.
Eminem is the second most nominated artist at the awards event this year behind Lady GaGa. He scores eight nominations including Video of the Year for "Not Afraid". Upon the announcement of the nominations, the rapper said, "Apparently, MTV doesn't care that I have two massive stadium shows on the other side of the country the day after the VMAs. F me, right?!?! I mean, I'll be there, but don't expect me to be nice about it."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation