'Survivor: Nicaragua' Drops First Promo
CBS unleashes the first TV spot of "Survivor: Nicaragua" this week and it contains testimonials from the castaways who are divided into two tribes, The Espada and La Flor. Those individuals aged 40 years and above are teamed up in the former while those 30 years and younger occupy the latter group.
"There's a lot more attributes that favor us than they do the young and the disoriented punks," tech executive Marty Piombo said. Meanwhile on the other side, art student Alina said, "They think they know everything. And it's gonna be a lot harder for them to bond."
The 20 castaways have been introduced earlier this month with sportscaster legend Jimmy Johnson joining the Espada tribe. "Survivor" occupies a new night starting Wednesday, September 15 at 8/7c.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says