'Survivor: Nicaragua' Drops First Promo
CBS unleashes the first TV spot of "Survivor: Nicaragua" this week and it contains testimonials from the castaways who are divided into two tribes, The Espada and La Flor. Those individuals aged 40 years and above are teamed up in the former while those 30 years and younger occupy the latter group.
"There's a lot more attributes that favor us than they do the young and the disoriented punks," tech executive Marty Piombo said. Meanwhile on the other side, art student Alina said, "They think they know everything. And it's gonna be a lot harder for them to bond."
The 20 castaways have been introduced earlier this month with sportscaster legend Jimmy Johnson joining the Espada tribe. "Survivor" occupies a new night starting Wednesday, September 15 at 8/7c.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby