'Survivor: Nicaragua' Drops First Promo
CBS unleashes the first TV spot of "Survivor: Nicaragua" this week and it contains testimonials from the castaways who are divided into two tribes, The Espada and La Flor. Those individuals aged 40 years and above are teamed up in the former while those 30 years and younger occupy the latter group.
"There's a lot more attributes that favor us than they do the young and the disoriented punks," tech executive Marty Piombo said. Meanwhile on the other side, art student Alina said, "They think they know everything. And it's gonna be a lot harder for them to bond."
The 20 castaways have been introduced earlier this month with sportscaster legend Jimmy Johnson joining the Espada tribe. "Survivor" occupies a new night starting Wednesday, September 15 at 8/7c.
More Survivor News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape