'Survivor: Nicaragua' Drops First Promo
CBS unleashes the first TV spot of "Survivor: Nicaragua" this week and it contains testimonials from the castaways who are divided into two tribes, The Espada and La Flor. Those individuals aged 40 years and above are teamed up in the former while those 30 years and younger occupy the latter group.
"There's a lot more attributes that favor us than they do the young and the disoriented punks," tech executive Marty Piombo said. Meanwhile on the other side, art student Alina said, "They think they know everything. And it's gonna be a lot harder for them to bond."
The 20 castaways have been introduced earlier this month with sportscaster legend Jimmy Johnson joining the Espada tribe. "Survivor" occupies a new night starting Wednesday, September 15 at 8/7c.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016