'Survivor: Nicaragua' Drops First Promo
CBS unleashes the first TV spot of "Survivor: Nicaragua" this week and it contains testimonials from the castaways who are divided into two tribes, The Espada and La Flor. Those individuals aged 40 years and above are teamed up in the former while those 30 years and younger occupy the latter group.
"There's a lot more attributes that favor us than they do the young and the disoriented punks," tech executive Marty Piombo said. Meanwhile on the other side, art student Alina said, "They think they know everything. And it's gonna be a lot harder for them to bond."
The 20 castaways have been introduced earlier this month with sportscaster legend Jimmy Johnson joining the Espada tribe. "Survivor" occupies a new night starting Wednesday, September 15 at 8/7c.
More Survivor News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower