Cast of 'Survivor: Nicaragua' in Photos
"Survivor: Nicaragua" is ready to reveal the twenty castaways that will compete for the title of Sole Survivor and $1,000,000 prize. This 21st season, the game show is about battle of the ages where the 20 contestants are separated into the olds and the youngs. The Espada Tribe for individuals 40 and older and the La Flor Tribe for those 30 and younger.
One notable cast joining this season is legendary football coach Jimmy Johnson who actually has tried to enter the competition twice before. He didn't get through the first time around and had an artery blockage the second time around. His motive is simply to challenge himself. "He's incredibly successful, so he has fame," host Jeff Probst said. "He'll tell you, 'If I win, I'm giving it to charity.' He really wants adventure."
Joining Johnson in the Espada Tribe is fisherman James "Jimmy T" Tarantino who won the nationwide contest to be a survivor. "Huge personality," Probst described the 48-year-old, teasing audience that they may see him connecting with Johnson like brothers or clash like ones.
Meanwhile in La Flor Tribe, Probst asks viewers to watch out for Brenda Lowe who is young and attractive but has the quality of a black widow. And then there is medical student Kelly Bruno who lost her right leg and wears an artificial one. "She's very physically fit, she's an athlete," Probst said.
"Survivor: Nicaragua" premieres September 15 at 8/7c on CBS. An insight from Jeff Probst can be found on CBS YouTube channel.
La Flor Tribe :
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed