Cast of 'Survivor: Nicaragua' in Photos
"Survivor: Nicaragua" is ready to reveal the twenty castaways that will compete for the title of Sole Survivor and $1,000,000 prize. This 21st season, the game show is about battle of the ages where the 20 contestants are separated into the olds and the youngs. The Espada Tribe for individuals 40 and older and the La Flor Tribe for those 30 and younger.
One notable cast joining this season is legendary football coach Jimmy Johnson who actually has tried to enter the competition twice before. He didn't get through the first time around and had an artery blockage the second time around. His motive is simply to challenge himself. "He's incredibly successful, so he has fame," host Jeff Probst said. "He'll tell you, 'If I win, I'm giving it to charity.' He really wants adventure."
Joining Johnson in the Espada Tribe is fisherman James "Jimmy T" Tarantino who won the nationwide contest to be a survivor. "Huge personality," Probst described the 48-year-old, teasing audience that they may see him connecting with Johnson like brothers or clash like ones.
Meanwhile in La Flor Tribe, Probst asks viewers to watch out for Brenda Lowe who is young and attractive but has the quality of a black widow. And then there is medical student Kelly Bruno who lost her right leg and wears an artificial one. "She's very physically fit, she's an athlete," Probst said.
"Survivor: Nicaragua" premieres September 15 at 8/7c on CBS. An insight from Jeff Probst can be found on CBS YouTube channel.
La Flor Tribe :
More Survivor News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret