Cast of 'Survivor: Nicaragua' in Photos
"Survivor: Nicaragua" is ready to reveal the twenty castaways that will compete for the title of Sole Survivor and $1,000,000 prize. This 21st season, the game show is about battle of the ages where the 20 contestants are separated into the olds and the youngs. The Espada Tribe for individuals 40 and older and the La Flor Tribe for those 30 and younger.
One notable cast joining this season is legendary football coach Jimmy Johnson who actually has tried to enter the competition twice before. He didn't get through the first time around and had an artery blockage the second time around. His motive is simply to challenge himself. "He's incredibly successful, so he has fame," host Jeff Probst said. "He'll tell you, 'If I win, I'm giving it to charity.' He really wants adventure."
Joining Johnson in the Espada Tribe is fisherman James "Jimmy T" Tarantino who won the nationwide contest to be a survivor. "Huge personality," Probst described the 48-year-old, teasing audience that they may see him connecting with Johnson like brothers or clash like ones.
Meanwhile in La Flor Tribe, Probst asks viewers to watch out for Brenda Lowe who is young and attractive but has the quality of a black widow. And then there is medical student Kelly Bruno who lost her right leg and wears an artificial one. "She's very physically fit, she's an athlete," Probst said.
"Survivor: Nicaragua" premieres September 15 at 8/7c on CBS. An insight from Jeff Probst can be found on CBS YouTube channel.
La Flor Tribe :
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna