Holli Ugalde Beats Jay Santos in 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
Holli Ugalde, the banquet chef with minimal experience in the dining business, managed to trample competition and lover Jay Santos in the seventh season of "Hell's Kitchen". The 24-year-old won the final challenge on Tuesday, August 10 finale and officially becomes the head chef of Gordon Ramsay's The Savoy Grill restaurant in London.
"Holli won because she's grown as a chef more than any other chef in Hell's Kitchen," Gordon said. "At the start, she was barely noticeable. But then, she got her confidence, she emerged, and there was no holding her back. I'm absolutely thrilled she'll be working for me at The Savoy Grill in London."
Holli herself was in positive mood, saying after finding out that she is a winner, "I am so excited, yeah! It's crazy." Meanwhile, Jay who fell in love with Holli during the competition said, "I'm not psyched about losing, but it was very close and Holli did a great job and deserved to win."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune