Holli Ugalde Beats Jay Santos in 'Hell's Kitchen' Finale
Holli Ugalde, the banquet chef with minimal experience in the dining business, managed to trample competition and lover Jay Santos in the seventh season of "Hell's Kitchen". The 24-year-old won the final challenge on Tuesday, August 10 finale and officially becomes the head chef of Gordon Ramsay's The Savoy Grill restaurant in London.
"Holli won because she's grown as a chef more than any other chef in Hell's Kitchen," Gordon said. "At the start, she was barely noticeable. But then, she got her confidence, she emerged, and there was no holding her back. I'm absolutely thrilled she'll be working for me at The Savoy Grill in London."
Holli herself was in positive mood, saying after finding out that she is a winner, "I am so excited, yeah! It's crazy." Meanwhile, Jay who fell in love with Holli during the competition said, "I'm not psyched about losing, but it was very close and Holli did a great job and deserved to win."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?