First Look at the New Season of 'The Apprentice'
Donald Trump goes economically aware in the coming season of "The Apprentice" that he has returned to the non-celebrity edition. In the first promo of the reality series, the business tycoon introduces a set of people who lost their jobs during recession, giving them a second chance to rebuild their life and pride.
Along with the uplifting edition, a format change is introduced. Instead of giving lavish rewards to the winning team, Mr. Trump would award the victorious project manager an opportunity to meet business leaders in the hope that it would provide him or her a leg-up of their career after the show. Nevertheless, the ultimate winner will still be hired by one of the mogul's companies and gets a six-figure salary.
"The Apprentice" will air at 10 P.M. ET Thursdays this Fall. It replaces "Love Bites" which has had some technical problems which prompt the show to be delayed until midseason. Meanwhile, another "The Celebrity Apprentice" edition is also in the work and is due to premiere in March 2011.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge